KillAton 1st grow/room setup

How is everything doing KillAton?

I hope it's better.:cheer:

Pan4
The 3 haven't bounced back yet, haven't got worse or better. I have 4 more right now in veg that I'm hoping to take clones from this week. I just don't want to screw them up too since those are my last hope.

The sole survivor. Northern Lights
Picture_00435.jpg
Picture_00341.jpg
Picture_00236.jpg
Picture_00138.jpg

Well none of the other ones pulled through. O'well, I have 5 more in veg that I took some clones off of. I'll be putting them into flowering next week as long as some clones hold up. I've been screwing up the cutting part, but I think I've figured it out. I know 2 of them are females and not sure about the other 3 yet.

This Northern Lights strain has dealt with a lot of diversity I wish I could have maintained a cutting from it. I can get more clones of it so I'm not to worried.

Are you going to do some tying on the branches so that you can spread them out to better allow the light to reach the interior of the plant?

Are you going to do some tying on the branches so that you can spread them out to better allow the light to reach the interior of the plant?
Probably not, I just want to keep it simple and see what happens. I'll try some new stuff maybe once I figure everything else out. Something to think about though.

Back
Top Bottom