KillAton 1st grow/room setup

Ms. Fox if you where referring to the rockwool cubes. I was told by the hydro store that that size of cube was fine, I personally think I'll be getting the bigger cube next.

O wow man lets hope this works. I would run it for 1 full cycle without the lights on and let them re-hydrate I hope we are not too late. Your clone are overwatered leave the dome off until the rockwool drys a little and treat later for algae.

Thats my two cents worth.:cheer:
I'm wishing you lots of luck.;)

Pan4

Pan4Gold49, I'm running out the door now back to the house to shut the lights off. Than what turn them back on Monday morning.

Hope they perk up, man.
I must have been over watering my clones, because they looked like yours.
Laugh Out Loud! All I can do is laugh at that sentence. It's the truth I've been having the hardest time figuring out watering schedules! If there was a contest for over watering I would win HANDS DOWN. How are your clones now? Hopefully better.

The rock wool cubes are great, but you need to add some soil around them. They are great for hydro and even soil. Hydro the roots grow out of the bottom into a reservoir. Soil the roots grow into the soil. The way you have it, the roots have no where to go. Were you using the HPS for the clones too?

Good luck, I hope they're doing better, I just read thourgh your thread. I want to try some hydro but thats what I'm affraid of..... Can't wait to see pics of your recovered plants. I'm rooting for them! :cheer:

The rock wool cubes are great, but you need to add some soil around them. They are great for hydro and even soil. Hydro the roots grow out of the bottom into a reservoir. Soil the roots grow into the soil. The way you have it, the roots have no where to go. Were you using the HPS for the clones too?
No HPS for the clones, T-5 flourescents. Why wouldn't the roots grow out the bottom of the cubes and onto the table in the direction of the drain?

Good luck, I hope they're doing better, I just read thourgh your thread. I want to try some hydro but thats what I'm affraid of..... Can't wait to see pics of your recovered plants. I'm rooting for them! :cheer:
Thanks for stopping by. Yeah I hope they bounce back but if they don't I still have 4 to 6 in flowering that will replace them. Crossing my fingers

The plants that were dying I put back on a light schedule so I'll see what tomorrow brings. 1 out of the 4 has held strong so all is not lost. I have 4 to 6 in flowering that I think are ready for some cuttings. My last ones didn't work out so hot so in a few more days I'll try again. This time I'll try less water. Laugh Out Loud!

No HPS for the clones, T-5 flourescents. Why wouldn't the roots grow out the bottom of the cubes and onto the table in the direction of the drain?

NFT table? They should.

Tortured Soul: Whats a NFT table? The tables I have are raised and have groves in them.

Nutrient Flow (Film?) Table (Technique?). That's what I thought you had when I glanced at the picture. A thin flow of nutrient solution runs from one end of the thing to the other, feeding your plants.

I've also seen them setup with the flow inside long 6" S&D pipes with holes cut into the top of the pipe for the plants.

Back
Top Bottom