King Of The G's

Come on Mr shed you know I always got a rabbit out of my hat!!! I got enough nutrients to get by if needed till so hum Rolls in and I start that journey on the just add water BS.. or might not be BS... I guess time to tell.. actually I think the only nutrient I would be low on is a if I remember correctly is Base a I still got the same nutrients I was using I know I was just running low on one of them

Then I guess we'll see what happens for 6 weeks in FFHF.
Reason why I say I think they'll be okay is because next transplant they'll be going in fresh Happy frog and then I'm taking clones and then clones will be started and Happy frog and then they will be finally up potted straight so hum and Happy frog

Dunno about anyone else but I understand it. You have no nutes to feed the plants so they will go 6 weeks or so until they're in the Sohum soil. Gotcha!
I'll have to pull up my nutrients and see because I don't want nothing to go haywire I might start them on a little light something something until the sohum comes in and I will not need any then apparently. But I do believe I got enough to get me through until that comes in and they're ready for that point in their life. I just definitely don't have enough to go all the way through veg for however long and a full flower unless I buy more which is always an option

Also cloned a couple more butterfly bushes I found these big Ziploc clear bags worked out that I accidentally bought on Amazon they're so big they go over a 5 gallon bucket and then you can zip them like you do a ziplock bag and it was perfect humidity dome for anything really especially with big size I will take picture and show you

Perfect 5 gallon bucket fits right in it it stands up tall zip it up perfect humidity what not

20240423_150338.jpg

Back
Top Bottom