KingCloudy's First/Indoor Grow Journal - Candy Cane - CKS

420-magazine-mobile1111992510.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1339960658.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1291058799.jpg

Took some photos tonight. Ladies are looking well!

420-magazine-mobile933016021.jpg

Be careful with overwatering them in such big pots. You might be able to wait 4-5 days to water. Their little roots need oxygen and too much water will prevent that. Looking good though!

Be careful with overwatering them in such big pots. You might be able to wait 4-5 days to water. Their little roots need oxygen and too much water will prevent that. Looking good though!

Thank you for that. I have been wondering about it, and this answers my question. Thank you again!

So as long as it's drinking water then your good, but have to add the nutrients that tap water has like calcium and magnesium? I heard that ro water has a ppm of 0 though. Hmm

So as long as it's drinking water then your good, but have to add the nutrients that tap water has like calcium and magnesium? I heard that ro water has a ppm of 0 though. Hmm
CKS told me no nutes for 21 days. Had to give diluted organic nutes due to yellowish leaves on 1 of my seedlings. Snapped right out of it. Green again.

CKS told me no nutes for 21 days. Had to give diluted organic nutes due to yellowish leaves on 1 of my seedlings. Snapped right out of it. Green again.
At least you have a buffer in soil. I'm a little worried about feeding in coco constantly without any beneficial bacteria or living organisms. Have you tried MammothP? I've been using it but I'm not quite sure it's helping due to the fact I have no comparison. They're pretty generous when it comes to free samples.

Im here at last . lol great start mate they look nice and healthy :) they look a little streched, how far away are the lights above?

At first, I had them vertical with tent, as the guy I got the tent and lights from said to do it, but I learned over time that they should be horizontal and above them. The lights are about 10 inches above the plants, should I lower them?

Keep in mind I am working on getting some new lights. I have 3 sunblasters, so I'm working with what I got. Plan on picking some better ones tomorrow

At first, I had them vertical with tent, as the guy I got the tent and lights from said to do it, but I learned over time that they should be horizontal and above them. The lights are about 10 inches above the plants, should I lower them?
You can get T5 lights as close as possibility without burning the plant, if you can lower it more, put your hand over your plant to check the heat from the bulbs :)

Main Light should always be above the plants but those lights are supplements for side lighting so you can put them back in the corners when your plants get bigger :) it will help get light to the lower branches that the main light cant reach :)

What main light you going for then mate?
c6cc78985c6f3053c5e115e39937a6da.jpg

You can get T5 lights as close as possibility without burning the plant, if you can lower it more, put your hand over your plant to check the heat from the bulbs :)

Main Light should always be above the plants but those lights are supplements for side lighting so you can put them back in the corners when your plants get bigger :) it will help get light to the lower branches that the main light cant reach :)

What main light you going for then mate?
c6cc78985c6f3053c5e115e39937a6da.jpg

I honestly do not have a lot of money right now, and have found 1 400w MH and 2 200W MH lights with extra bulbs for a really good deal. Ballasts and everything. So I'm thinking of getting that, till I can afford a supreme light.

What's your take?

I honestly do not have a lot of money right now, and have found 1 400w MH and 2 200W MH lights with extra bulbs for a really good deal. Ballasts and everything. So I'm thinking of getting that, till I can afford a supreme light.

What's your take?
That will grow you some nice weed :) not the most efficient for heat but you will learn to control that as you go along :) good luck buddy . happy growing .

This my first go around. I bought organic soil and organic starter and bloom nutes from home depot.... simply because I didn't want to wait on shipping of coco. Next time though....

What's your take?
Keep in mind a 1000w led is only $98.

Back
Top Bottom