KingCloudy's First/Indoor Grow Journal - Candy Cane - CKS

I looked on Amazon and I think I'm going to buy a Mars 300 to add to my Hollandstar 1000W. That one guy got me thinking when he mentioned fake chips. I read the specs on the Hollandstar and it's pulling only 200W from the wall. I doubt I'm getting 1000W equivalent.

I have lowered the lights a lot, I'm gonna take some pics tonight of the girls. This is really neat lol always wanted to start and I'm glad you're all helping me out. I appreciate more then you'll know. Hard to show that over the internet but I really do love learning from everyone. Cheers! .

Check out that Viparspectra. It actually has a better par rating and footprint than the mars 300w. I have one and am very pleased so far. Like everyone else said..do your research and good luck.

420-magazine-mobile1566483364.jpg

So I had to bring the lights back up a little bit, because after lowering them I came back 8 hours later and noticed they started to bend towards the lights.

Tomorrow I'm working on getting the new lights to hopefully upgrade this mess
420-magazine-mobile2045915411.jpg

They are growing tho!
420-magazine-mobile1071015001.jpg
420-magazine-mobile47777785.jpg

I have lowered the light a bit, got a meter that reads soil moisture, pH and Light. So I decided to lower the light a bit based on the reading. I'll upload pics in a bit. Also got a hygrometer

Hell yeah King, definitely on your way to kicking the hell out of this first run! You got an extra bulb? :bong:

I have 1 extra 400w MH that he claimed was used for a few hours (which must be true it looks brand new) and about 7 - 200 watt MH bulbs as well as a ballast for two lights.

Do I use the 400 for the veg stage and 200 at flowering?

Also, how would I bring the humidity up in my tent?

Back
Top Bottom