KingCloudy's First/Indoor Grow Journal - Candy Cane - CKS

420-magazine-mobile1324780919.jpg

I have the light roughly 16inches from my tallest plant. 400w MH. Is that to low? Too high? It's not to hot for the plants but I'd like clarification.

I closed off all the holes and used the mesh for intake and moved the outside fan over to it (easily).

Relocated the fan on the inside the I had blowing air out, to more on the plants.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate the knowledge available to learn.

As for watering, my soil has stayed pretty moist for the last 3 days, anything to worry about or no?
So what you have done so far is good but...

You do not need a fan blowing air through the vent. You need a proper extraction fan with ducting. I added a pic below incase you not what what I'm talking about.
The air will suck in by itself if you have extraction.

Then just be careful hanging the fan off the tent poles as they can fall off and hurt your plants. Use cable ties to back it up if you can. Once it is properly secure you can remove the front guard to get about 25% more airflow. Only if it is definitely secure!!! Of it falls off without the guard on it can be a fire hazard.

I don't use those lights. Maybe someone with experience with those lights can chime in. Or do a little research bro. There is heaps on the interwebs
23ac4a60ce7838c840834bc321b4ce6f.jpg

Day 12:

Looking good, I think?

420-magazine-mobile1494673674.jpg

420-magazine-mobile988329421.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1994807395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1850219327.jpg

Question I have for my fifth one is :

Have I stunted it by accident? I planted the seeds to deep in the beginning and uncovering them i may have ruin this one.

But

She still holding in !

420-magazine-mobile1382825172.jpg

I wouldn't worry. She might of gotten a little damage and shock but she is growing. She pretty much has the same leaf size as candy cane 4 but shorter stem. That's not a bad thing bro

I wouldn't worry. She might of gotten a little damage and shock but she is growing. She pretty much has the same leaf size as candy cane 4 but shorter stem. That's not a bad thing bro

Awesome man, I'm curious and excited to see how they turn out.

How far should my light be from them?

Start looking into an extraction fan. Don't buy cheap though as you will be replacing it soon then. Cheap shit is either a fire hazard when it comes to lighting and the other gear will just fail.

Awesome, I think it's a 4 inch, but my tent isn't that big. Once I get it all slapped together, I'll post the final pic of it. Kinda excited now, get to do a little construction work lol

What temps you get in your room. Keep the temp gauge on top of your pots for now. It will always read cooler on the floor. Which means nothing to you then

It can be outside. Then you ducting will run from inside up the top. You want it as high as you can get it. Just make sure it suck the air out of the tent

4 inch is OK for now. I have a tent the same size as yours. 6 inch is the size you want. For veg you should be OK tho. So you got a month or so to source a 6inch

Do I have anything to worry about with these temps ?
420-magazine-mobile118555318.jpg
The exhaust fan looks good bro. Those temps are sweet. If you keep it between 20c and 30c you will have no issues. I think that's about 70f to 85f.try pick your humidity up by using a humidifier. When the plants get bigger they will help pick the humidity up on their own. If your temp gauge and humidity gauge is accurate. You can get cheap ones on eBay or Amazon. Maybe get a second one and compare.

Your setup is coming along nicely.
Take a few pics of your wiring etc inside you tent just to make sure you all good.

The exhaust fan looks good bro. Those temps are sweet. If you keep it between 20c and 30c you will have no issues. I think that's about 70f to 85f.try pick your humidity up by using a humidifier. When the plants get bigger they will help pick the humidity up on their own. If your temp gauge and humidity gauge is accurate. You can get cheap ones on eBay or Amazon. Maybe get a second one and compare.

Your setup is coming along nicely.
Take a few pics of your wiring etc inside you tent just to make sure you all good.

420-magazine-mobile1879432077.jpg

This is all I have.

I love how you're gradually acquiring items for a nice setup. Looking good to me so far. You are letting them dry out before watering though, right? Your soil always seems a little moist to me hehe...moist is such a great word. Anyway man you're doing great. Happy growing

Back
Top Bottom