KingCloudy's First/Indoor Grow Journal - Candy Cane - CKS

420-magazine-mobile1879432077.jpg

This is all I have.
That's cool. One concern I have is those holes look like they been cut in. You going to need to tape it up so no light can get in. For veg it is OK. But will fuck you up during flower.

That's cool. One concern I have is those holes look like they been cut in. You going to need to tape it up so no light can get in. For veg it is OK. But will fuck you up during flower.

It's taped up and covered but there is no real extra light down there other then what's in the tent.

Since these are autos why not let them go 24-0 light eh? They don't need sleep like their cousins. These ruderalis girls like lots of light and I mean as much light as you can throw at them.

Of any light gets in then it will mess with your flowering. Rather play it safe bro. Nice work though. You on track now brother

I made sure first thing I did was cover up buddy's crappy hole positioning . but thanks for that, I'll make sure I keep it completely sealed. I'll get some black duck tape.

I love how you're gradually acquiring items for a nice setup. Looking good to me so far. You are letting them dry out before watering though, right? Your soil always seems a little moist to me hehe...moist is such a great word. Anyway man you're doing great. Happy growing

I am yes, I noticed ever since my new light, they've been drying up quicker. But I'll make sure not to overwater

Me personally I reckon it's better to give that 6 hours sleep. But I've never grown autos. But I know people that do and they go 18/6. But each to their own. What works for some don't work for others

Either way the cows ain't coming bro. Let's see some new pics of the girls soon Bro.

I'll upload some tonight.

Should I integrate my other 2 200w MH in the tent as well? Or just stick with this single 400. The 200s seems like blooming lights, they are almost like a yellow orange glow.

420-magazine-mobile1517233561.jpg

( ignore tip burn, I feed the shit out of these girls during flower )

This is just 50 days from SEEED. Look how frosty she is already. Every grower has a preferred lighting schedule. With this being my first grow I can only tell you what I know WORKS for ME. Everyone and every environment is different. That's why Ph stability AND environment Is EVERYTHING. Keep learning more and your crop will reward you. You have al the resources here at your disposal. If you need a 2nd set of eyes you know where to come to broheim.

Stay sticky

- Swishaa

420-magazine-mobile1517233561.jpg

( ignore tip burn, I feed the shit out of these girls during flower )

This is just 50 days from SEEED. Look how frosty she is already. Every grower has a preferred lighting schedule. With this being my first grow I can only tell you what I know WORKS for ME. Everyone and every environment is different. That's why Ph stability AND environment Is EVERYTHING. Keep learning more and your crop will reward you. You have al the resources here at your disposal. If you need a 2nd set of eyes you know where to come to broheim.

Stay sticky

- Swishaa

Love ya swishaa I appreciate it a lot!

Back
Top Bottom