KingCloudy's First/Indoor Grow Journal - Candy Cane - CKS

I'll upload some tonight.

Should I integrate my other 2 200w MH in the tent as well? Or just stick with this single 400. The 200s seems like blooming lights, they are almost like a yellow orange glow.

The more light the better. Just be careful to no burn the plants. I use the back of the hand test. ( hold palm under light if it dosent burn palm light = ok, if it's burns your palm =NOK. Some lights are just powerful. Watch your plants. The leafs should be reaching for the sky not wilting. Standing tall. But hook up all your lights and get some pics tonight so we can give you accurate feed back.

This is right now.
420-magazine-mobile1903715472.jpg
420-magazine-mobile19570009.jpg

Question I have as well, since I stretched them a bit at start, should I put some more soil into the pots to bring the level up a bit? So they don't fall over?

IMO that light is enough until about day 14. Id monitor the stretch of your plants don't want them stretching too tall. If they stretch lower the light. This is crucial time to train your plants to maintain canopy size for the days to come. They will get super big haha

Nice man. Also watch out. Your temps will probably rise with more lights. You got a cool hood so stick ducting on it and suck it through a y join on your exhaust fan of it gets too hot

IMO that light is enough until about day 14. Id monitor the stretch of your plants don't want them stretching too tall. If they stretch lower the light. This is crucial time to train your plants to maintain canopy size for the days to come. They will get super big haha

We are on day 13 today, so throw the other two bad boys in tonight? Should I put my sunblasters in the corners vertically as well?

Yea man put everything in they will start to pre flower in about 15 days

Are my ladies moving slow by chance? Just curious if so far so good, or what. I'm gonna top up the soil because I'm noticing them starting to thicken in the stem up top, so I'll add a bit to help hold the structure. I'm excited to get off work now .

I will be heading to get some more soil to top off my plants, and honestly I'm going to get some chains and clips, so I can move my light up and down easier when needed. Oh the joys of learning !

420-magazine-mobile823281973.jpg

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. This is one of my candy canes as of this morning. All 5 are like that. They look very healthy. Just not growing.

420-magazine-mobile823281973.jpg

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. This is one of my candy canes as of this morning. All 5 are like that. They look very healthy. Just not growing.

Can you post a pic in white light. Also what day are you on. Are you on Auto flower or photo period? Any nutes? If yes what and how much? What light? How much light? What soil? What's the ph of your water?

420-magazine-mobile32720340.jpg

Candy Cane Auto and Northern Lights Auto. Day 19 from seed. Soil. 1000W LED. Tent. 18/6. pH unknown. Have given 3 small doses of organic nutes up until this morning. Then one dose of NukeHeads nutes this morning. Temps 73-82. RH 38-54%. Lights had been about 18 inches. Raised to about 3 feet today to induce stretch.

That soil looks similar to the stuff that fried my seedlings. I believe it was because the soil was enriched with too much nitrogen and not enough aeration.
420-magazine-mobile755451027.jpg

I would definitely check your ph though.

Back
Top Bottom