KingCloudy's First/Indoor Grow Journal - Candy Cane - CKS

Wind burn makes sense.

Basically, I took the plant out of tent to LST , and when I put it back (for five mins) it was in front of the fan directly, enough that it was bending the whole top. I'm curious for discoloured leaves.

That's the only thing I can think of.

As for pH, it's never been off yet so what would throw it off this time? the wind make sense, can blew directly onto the plant and made it bend, but curious if there is something I'm missing, or was it just that fan action for 10 minutes.

Wind burn makes sense.

Basically, I took the plant out of tent to LST , and when I put it back (for five mins) it was in front of the fan directly, enough that it was bending the whole top. I'm curious for discoloured leaves.

That's the only thing I can think of.

As for pH, it's never been off yet so what would throw it off this time? the wind make sense, can blew directly onto the plant and made it bend, but curious if there is something I'm missing, or was it just that fan action for 10 minutes.
Could of been. How often do you calibrate your PH tester. Just to keep it on point

Those paper ones are never accurate enough. Try get a cheap PH asap bro

It's not a paper one , it's this :
420-magazine-mobile2034674874.jpg

That's what I use but the GH one. It works fine for me but I have a pen also. Just need to calibrate it cause it's way off lol.

Day 32 : Update

I didn't take individual pictures, however I will tonight once I feed. Figured I'd start giving a bit of time before updates so they can grow a bit. Here they are:

420-magazine-mobile1353062477.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1809047.jpg

420-magazine-mobile969938595.jpg

Question.

I believe I'm about a week or so into flowering, should I be switching out my 400w MH for my 2 200W? They are a lot dimmer of a light, just curious if I need to switch anything ip

420-magazine-mobile949285658.jpg

So far so good !

Any reason the plant in the back has super thick feeder leaves?

Could it be different strain? Or just genetics ?
Look great cloudy :) i can't help you with the light coz i grow autoflowers and they stay on the same light cycle the whole grow so i dont have a clue for photos lol
I cant believe know ones chipping in here tho :( i wouldn't worry too much about the thick leaves, she looks healthy so dont change anything :) it could just be her genetics mate, keep up the excellent work!

Look great cloudy :) i can't help you with the light coz i grow autoflowers and they stay on the same light cycle the whole grow so i dont have a clue for photos lol
I cant believe know ones chipping in here tho :( i wouldn't worry too much about the thick leaves, she looks healthy so dont change anything :) it could just be her genetics mate, keep up the excellent work!

I think I may just leave the light, I mean they are growing like crazy so why switch it up right ?

Back
Top Bottom