King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Nice lights what kind...
That's phytolite gx200 mate
420-magazine-mobile2077070005.jpg

Id google supercropping, not sure of any videos here.
I've seen some pics of revegging and not that convinced with the results. I'm thinking maybe just scrap the 3 white widow and go back to the store and have them reimburse the seeds. If I wanna flower them I'm looking on at least 70 days more and I could just start over with new seeds of autos in that time. Thoughts?

Pricey but good quality. German hardware assembled in Italy.
I'm learning by he better the lights the better growth. I'm going to be sticking with these I have for now .

420-magazine-mobile1319066672.jpg
how I'd this looking week 2 started saturday
420-magazine-mobile1628095444.jpg

420-magazine-mobile70966933.jpg
candy cane start week 5
420-magazine-mobile1032179593.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2097275470.jpg

420-magazine-mobile384332139.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1566629193.jpg
that needs water correct this is a sign for future growers see plants sag like that it should be fed

Looking on track Joe.
Can you over water them? Also should I always see sag before watering? Just trying to learn not to much or too little

You cant really overwater coco, mine will start getting droopy right before lights outs
Kk thanks one more ?

Do you leave your run off in trays then leave comments back see empty one would assume they are taking good in the water and possible Nutes correct.

Nope i never let them sit in runoff. You want the water to drain then as the coco loses moisture it pulls in oxygen. Stagnant or pooled water is not good.

Nope i never let them sit in runoff. You want the water to drain then as the coco loses moisture it pulls in oxygen. Stagnant or pooled water is not good.
Thanks can I reach use water that ram through?

Thanks can I reach use water that ram through?
J use checked ph in unofficial form all three trays mixed it was 5.5 ph to low?

Back
Top Bottom