Kismet Goes Wild For Chem '91 & '79 Xmas Bud

Floated 3 more Peyote Critical beans last week and they all failed to crack. Going to float 3 more later this evening. Think they may just be old.They were freebies from the Vaults 420 contest last year. Noticed the Derb plant is showing some defs picked up Dynagro's Bloom and Pro Mag and adding that in tonight to see if it corrects itself. The flower girls are 2 weeks in flower for Derb and Bonsai 3 weeks for the Pw Chem plant.Did my final Lst last night and will unleash them in 2 weeks and let them go. Did a bit of defol just fans facing inwards covering bud sites. The Bonsaiweed plant(Humboldt Legacy) is more bushy than the chems so she needed to be spread out a bit.The Gelato,Cheese and DDA babies are looking great.The Carnival is up but not doing much hopefully she'll come around soon. Post some pics here later this evening.

Threw the Xmas bud male in the coal room in the basement. Going to save a bit of pollen from him before he gets made into edibles with the rest of the trim from Tokin. Speaking of toking. Been smoking a bit of the Golden Tiger and wow it definitely hits some different gears. My friend said it tasted fruity but is a couple of weeks from a proper cure.I took a toke and felt like i got kicked in the head. Saw stars for a few seconds. First pure sativa i've had since the 80's? Maybe likely?

Back
Top Bottom