Kismet Goes Wild For Chem '91 & '79 Xmas Bud

Don't think I have any! I tend to keep my plants pretty low. Of course I haven't grown any real sativa doms yet.
The guys at the Ace thread scared the crap out of me because i ran the Zammy and Gt beans at 24/7 for 60 days. It would have been crowded in the 4 by 4 if the Zammy hadn't coo_Ome in male. I was having visions of 10 foot plants. They both responded to supercropping really well and was able to tame the gt.

Been awhile. Figure i would give an update on the girls. Starting with the veg room. The dda,cheese and gelato are thriving. The dda is 3 times bigger than the other two beans i popped at the same time it really is exploding(topped her). Uploaded the solo cup hempys into 1 gallon containers. The gelato had become rootbound. Dropped the cheese and 1/4 of the perlite flew out the rest were roots so went ahead and up potted her while i was at it.One of the clones got thrown in hempy as well (hl2 akaBswd2) Seems pretty happy in the veg tent at the moment. Flower tent. Derb(cd2) is really stretching like crazy and gotten bigger than the pw plant (cd1). The bonsaiweed plant is staying true to her name and staying a small bushy bonsai plant :Dl. Unleashed their Lst ties. Made a bit of hash out of grandpa tokins sugar leafs and preflower/popsicle buds and whipped up some canna coconut oil to make edibles with. Used the infused leftover plant material to make some slightly crumbly cookies(was 4 ounces of trim per one cookie mix #Leavenocannaoilbehind. (per newty) i used to throw it away. This oil turned out dark(brown). Added the lecithin at the beginning of the infusion instead of the end i am guessing . Get some pics up tomorrow(maybe). Cookies are kicking my ass atm.:hmmmm:

Was thinking of reversing the Dda with colloidial silver but going to hold off til these 2 runs are done and reverse one auto at a time. May reverse a clone(chem/legacy)as well towards the end of these last runs and just work on beans this spring/summer. Read Stoner69s cs thread on here was a great thread. Thinking summer is great for playing with bean making. Yeah usually add it at the end but was high lol threw that lecithin right on in at the start @InTheShed

Description

Zombie Death Fuck sounds a warning to the inexperienced smoker or the weak of heart! This sativa-dominant cross between Girl Scout Cookies and OG Kush can deliver a knockout punch to the unwary1
Zombie Death Fuck will produce yields of 400 gr/m2 in a 65 - 75 day flowering period when grown indoors. Outdoors it will be ready in the latter half of September in the northern hemisphere yielding between 500 - 600 gr/plant. Resin production is off the scale and for this reason it is possible to make excellent extracts with the buds. The white, frosty coating makes great hash, BHO, Rosin or wax.
The taste is sweet and fruity, with some earthy notes, but it is not candy so be warned! THC production is at 23% with very low CBD of 0.2%. The effect can render the unsuspecting both speechless and motionless.
Characteristics
BREEDER/BRAND BlimBurn SeedsGENETICS Girl Scout Cookies x OG KushVARIETY Mostly SativaFLOWERING TYPE PhotoperiodSEX FeminisedTHC CONTENT 23%CBD CONTENT 0.2%YIELD Indoors: 400 gr/m2; Outdoors: 500 - 600 gr/plantGROWS Greenhouse, Indoors, OutdoorsFLOWERING TIME 65 - 75 daysHARVEST MONTH 2nd. half SeptemberTASTE / FLAVOUR Earthy, Fruity, SweetEFFECT Cerebral, Physical, Strong

Back
Top Bottom