Lambs Breath Autoflower

Was thinking of upping MC to maximize growth as she is in week 5 of flower but I have seen quite a few deficiencies from other grows when increasing. I'll probably just end up leaving it at 6g considering how dark the leaves are. I want to believe more is better but I dont think I will run with that on this one.
Thanks!

Green Crack Clone - have been topping, supercropping, and LSTing, plus major cleaning of the lower leaves and sites. Has bounced back quickly and shape is really taking nicely! I wont be defoliating again till her canopy thickens, should be seeing lots of growth in next few weeks.
Still a ways to go until putting into final 5gallon fabric pot
20200310_195356.jpg
20200310_195547.jpg

Day 66, day 37 flower

Lambs breath auto - feeding of 6g today. In auto mode right now doing plant things

Gc clone - feeding of 3.5g, scaled back from 3.75g last feeding since im seeing some minor tip burn.

Temp 16c-23c
Humidity 45%

Tent is looking awfully empty

20200312_174020.jpg

Buds havent really swelled up yet as they look quite skinny, hoping it does, my other sativa auto didnt really swell either before trichs were amber. The leaf color in my basement lighting looks dark but in the tent lighting it has a good green...and im assuming mars hydro light is like 3500k or something so its close to real light...or something like that.
I think theres slight tip burn. 6g mc during week 5 flower seems reasonable though will see if it gets worse till next feed. Seems to be doing well and got the light pretty much all to herself
20200314_120515.jpg

20200314_120535.jpg
20200314_120531.jpg
20200314_120152.jpg
20200314_120028.jpg
20200314_120017.jpg
20200314_115822.jpg

Noticed leaves arent praying much. My buddy grow same strain under like 600w led $90 light and plant was praying like crazy.
do they prey because they are wanting more light? yours are OK 'cause they get enough light from the mars?

(checking mine) i see a bit of this on the outer plants more than the ones under the light. from pics, my tent is asleep now...

do they prey because they are wanting more light? yours are OK 'cause they get enough light from the mars?

(checking mine) i see a bit of this on the outer plants more than the ones under the light. from pics, my tent is asleep now...

Praying im told could be strain dependent for the most part....ive seen others using the same light with lots of praying. Im sure they r happy...praying plants are just such a blessing to see:meditate:

I never cared much about praying leaves as long as the plant was happy.

Just looking at the color of the pistils it looks like those buds have plenty of time to swell! And it there is so much room in the tent, why is the GC tucked in the shade of the LB? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Who said that?
20200314_134749.jpg

From topping on the bottom branches of GC. One is growing fine the other is not really growing out much.
Theres slight tip burn as well
And getting plenty light :laugh:

Lots of space on the other side of the pot so trying to fill the space with topping

Edit: it was actually a FIM which should give me more budsites than topping i believe

20200314_115301.jpg20200314_115255.jpg20200314_115242.jpg

Day 69, day 40 flower

Lambs breath - Feeding of 6g mc today. I think i can confirm leaves are a bit dark and waxy....as mentioned in an above post it might be too late to do anything about it at this stage. No other defiencies!
Let it ride

Looking good!
Thanks hutch! They seem like they are doing okay, i have noticed the tips of the buds are pretty thin...did you notice this on your lambs breath?
Could also just be my environment as i did notice similiar traits with my other sativa auto

I've only got one grow under my belt and you've seen my current grow, so I'm no expert, but at least from the pictures that you've posted, your plants look fantastic and healthy and still have time to bulk up. You're going to have a good harvest!

I've only got one grow under my belt and you've seen my current grow, so I'm no expert, but at least from the pictures that you've posted, your plants look fantastic and healthy and still have time to bulk up. You're going to have a good harvest!
Thanks Rick! Just sitting here now patiently waiting for the swell...

Those buds look pretty good to me! Still two or three weeks to fatten up. Here are some pictures of mine around day 75
Day 76-3.JPG
Day 74-3.JPG
Day 75-1.JPG

Mine were a bit more burnt than yours are but I do recall the leaves being a deeper green than expected. Yours look better overall than mine did at that age so at least by that metric you're doing excellent!

Those buds look pretty good to me! Still two or three weeks to fatten up. Here are some pictures of mine around day 75
Day 76-3.JPG
Day 74-3.JPG
Day 75-1.JPG

Mine were a bit more burnt than yours are but I do recall the leaves being a deeper green than expected. Yours look better overall than mine did at that age so at least by that metric you're doing excellent!
That would be sweet, the buds ive grown doesnt seem to be very dense once dried, those were with a green planet 3 part.... hoping for good things with mega crop.

Back
Top Bottom