Lambs Breath Autoflower

Yep! :smokin:

like shed said, remove growth, to allow growth.:thumb:

My experience has been mostly with autos so will be going through a learning curve with phenos

Day 60, Day 31 flower

Lambs breath auto - increased to 5.85g from 5.75g....Sloow and steady....no tip burn so will increase another .1g next feeding. Buds building in size nicely. Removed some tiedowns from previous LST.

Question: should i leave the tiedowns on the branches or can they be removed?
Im assuming plant has stopped stretching now.

20200306_174553.jpg
20200306_174542.jpg
20200306_172456.jpg
20200306_172451.jpg

It looks terrific 780! I can't think of a reason to untie it unless there's is something underneath you want to get to for thinning purposes. I doubt it would move much anyway!

increased to 5.85g from 5.75g....Sloow and steady....no tip burn so will increase another .1g next feeding.
Your scale is way more accurate than mine! I have to tare it every time I put the plastic cup back on...it never weighs the same 2x in a row. :rolleyes:

It looks terrific 780! I can't think of a reason to untie it unless there's is something underneath you want to get to for thinning purposes. I doubt it would move much anyway!

Your scale is way more accurate than mine! I have to tare it every time I put the plastic cup back on...it never weighs the same 2x in a row. :rolleyes:

$20cad scale! Amazon choice :laughtwo:
Im not even sure if it weighs the same each time ... good point ill have to check to see how accurate it is.

I removed some tiedowns so i can get underneath with my watering can, i think i need a new one, spout is too short to reach. The ones which moved when i took off the tiedowns i ended up putting back and branches that didnt move were the ones removed.

GC clone - feeding of 3.75g MC last night, cleaned up the lowers pretty heavily yesterday as well, and has bounced back quick this morning.
She is spreading out nicely with secondary branches on both sides of the main stem, about 4-5 per side. Ended up removing all the tie downs to let her get taller. Also did some light supercropping on her top 2 branches .. Will LST again in a couple days. This pheno has been fun so far as i dont need to worry about her throwing pistils early like my autoflowers!
Another thing i noticed is there are lots if 3 finger leaves, and read that this could be due to reveg as she was in flower when cloned.
My picture taking skills are lacking and dont quite do justify on how this plant will turn out but here are some pics last night after removing all the lower junk leaves and bud sites compared to this morning.
20200307_152600.jpg
20200306_231129.jpg

My mates re veg only had 3 fingers and now it’s in mid flower it’s still only got 3 pointers.
Everything is looking great in your garden mate :thumb:
Hows his plant look with 3 fingers in mid flower?
Thanks! Im hoping MC pulls through for me! Goal is to have a decent rootball which ive yet to see in any of my plants

I've found that a good wet/dry cycle is the great way to get a decent rootball.

Makes sense and im assuming conditions need to be prerty good as well. My Acapulco gold auto didnt have much of a root ball, it was all down the centre and pretty small roots. Im hoping my lambs breath and GC clone is better.

Hows his plant look with 3 fingers in mid flower?
Thanks! Im hoping MC pulls through for me! Goal is to have a decent rootball which ive yet to see in any of my plants
Really good.Its been put outside and is just solid donkey d-cks and incredibly frosty.Actually only had single leaves for near a month before it started the 3 pointers

Really good.Its been put outside and is just solid donkey d-cks and incredibly frosty.Actually only had single leaves for near a month before it started the 3 pointers
Hey black thumbs. Check out the link in my signature on how to make your own signature. It shows you how to make your signature look “neater” :thumb:

Day 63, day 34 flower

Feeding today of 6g MC, an increase of .15 from last feeding. Colors looking dark but no new tip burn, still thinking this is the MC green that is wanted.
Temp 16c-23c
Humidity 45%
Light distance 21" at 43k lux

20200309_181024.jpg

Shiny leaves! :cheesygrinsmiley:
If thats the worst thing you can see then ill take it! But yes...very dark green and shiny indeed....not sure if i should back up next feed or stay put at 6g......alright fine 6.1g it is! Just living on the edge here i tell you!

What does Mr.S or Mr.Shed say about that? :popcorn:
My feeling is he is late into flower and I'm not seeing any defs. So if he is running high it's not hurting the plant and most likely won't from now until harvest.
If he was in veg I would be inclined to say tone it back a bit but I think it's good as long as he keeps it where it is. Personally I like 6g's in flower and rarely have I gone over that.

Back
Top Bottom