Lambs Breath Autoflower

GLN "seems" to recommend 6g per gallon as the max dosage for Mega Crop. But it must be that they are trying to keep most folks in a safe zone rather that stating an actual max dosage. I've seen many on this forum exceed 6g. So I wonder what the real max is? :reading420magazine:

Edit: And it seems to me that GLN is not doing the growing community a favor by not mentioning that under certain conditions one can safely exceed 6g per gallon. Has anyone ever seen anything on their site that hints that more can be used if necessary (because YOUR plant might want more)? I'm a new MC user and feel as though I've been misinformed. :confused:

GLN "seems" to recommend 6g per gallon as the max dosage for Mega Crop. But it must be that they are trying to keep most folks in a safe zone rather that stating an actual max dosage. I've seen many on this forum exceed 6g. So I wonder what the real max is? :reading420magazine:

Edit: And it seems to me that GLN is not doing the growing community a favor by not mentioning that under certain conditions one can safely exceed 6g per gallon. Has anyone ever seen anything on their site that hints that more can be used if necessary (because YOUR plant might want more)? I'm a new MC user and feel as though I've been misinformed. :confused:

relax. they've all lied to you. GLN only slightly less.

the suggested MC feed schedule is exactly that. suggested. you're gonna have a problem child in any grow with multiple strains and phenos. there is no way you can keep them all happy 100%. it's genetics.

unless you clone mono crop from one pheno you will always have some plants that want something to be different. it is impossible to create a feed schedule that hits all plants on exactly what they want exactly when they want it. all life is the art of compromise.

I’m at 6.5gr per gal right now. I’ve been up to 8 Gr/gal though. Then Mr.S and Mr.Shed politely put me in my place.
Thanks for the responses, gents. I'll be mixing up a batch at 6.0 shortly. I've had my Chocolate Skunk auto at 5.5 for about a week now and she seems to have been asking for more (too many yellowing leaves). I've been reluctant to go higher yet because she's only 53 days old. Her tent mates, who are all older, all seem happy at 5.5.

Long story short, realizing that the ceiling is 6.5 as opposed to 6 is a big deal and completely changes my approach to feeding the Skunk.

Again, thanks for sharing! :Rasta:

Also dropped 2 free seeds from truenorth, not sure what they are...hoping for an indica as i need some!
Thanks for the responses, gents. I'll be mixing up a batch at 6.0 shortly. I've had my Chocolate Skunk auto at 5.5 for about a week now and she seems to have been asking for more (too many yellowing leaves). I've been reluctant to go higher yet because she's only 53 days old. Her tent mates, who are all older, all seem happy at 5.5.

Long story short, realizing that the ceiling is 6.5 as opposed to 6 is a big deal and completely changes my approach to feeding the Skunk.

Again, thanks for sharing! :Rasta:

My ceiling was 6g, or so i thought and ill probably bump it to 6.5 for tonights feeding.
I noticed overnight the buds started to form what i believe are foxtails :(. Not sure if this is just genetics but i dont remember my buddies lambs breath had any.

Temp 15-23c
Humidity 35-40%
Light distance 19"

I noticed overnight the buds started to form what i believe are foxtails :(. Not sure if this is just genetics but i dont remember my buddies lambs breath had any.

Temp 15-23c
Humidity 35-40%
Light distance 19"

when other stuff is in balance, some strains will do that as a reaction to strong lighting.
some folk shoot for a little foxtailing with particular strains. it does have a genetic component.

when other stuff is in balance, some strains will do that as a reaction to strong lighting.
some folk shoot for a little foxtailing with particular strains. it does have a genetic component.

I think i need to find the right balance for my tsw2000. So far with this light i noticed the sativa dominants have been more sensitive to the intensity

I think i need to find the right balance for my tsw2000. So far with this light i noticed the sativa dominants have been more sensitive to the intensity

you should be ok. running 600 actual watts of cob at 90%. my pistil production is insane when they hit a certain point, but they've stopped shy of foxtailing. in flower i run 12/12 for a couple wks, then 11/13. made a huge difference from when i ran 12 / 12 all through.

you should be ok. running 600 actual watts of cob at 90%. my pistil production is insane when they hit a certain point, but they've stopped shy of foxtailing. in flower i run 12/12 for a couple wks, then 11/13. made a huge difference from when i ran 12 / 12 all through.
Good to know for my clone and upcoming pheno seeds! Ill keep 11/13 in mind when finishing!
The lambs breath auto has been on 18/6 schedule through its life...i can see how an extra 6 hours of light for 8-9 weeks could cause some issues to arise

Hey all, so the lambs breath isnt quite ready for watering...been going 3 days between and she seems to be sticking to that schedule....with that said because its currently wanting more mc should i just feed anyways to get the nutes in her ot feed with half the amount of water? 2-3litres

Is the bottom of the pot wet and the top dry? You could do a light top feeding if you're in a hurry to up the nutes. I don't do that, but I have seen it recommended.
Top and bottom are dry.
And no rush, just hate seeing leaves yellowing, but if theres more pros than cons from feeding while still wet then id do it

And everything is dry but it doesn't feel light? Is that what you mean?

Yeah im assuming most the weight is from retained water in the middle part of the soil.

Back
Top Bottom