Landrace Genetics 101

Been eyeing the Pineapple Bud. How does the high differ from the Purple Satellite?

Hello Yesum They would seem almost equally as potent but, both heavy hitters. The Pineapple can be a little more on the top of your head cerebral where Satellite is more front and center. Satellite seems to really hit your third eye, you can become a little more goofy on Satellite, but certainly none the less motivated. Both are great for social especially for conversation but Satellite can leave you forgetting what you were taking about and lead to heavy laughter in many. Pineapple can give you sensory distortion, my sister describes it as feeling like you are on an elevator that keeps stopping, for some it can start out to be a little racy but smooths out. Neither seem to bring on Paranoia. The Satellite has a slight calming affect. Both seem to have no ceiling and no burnout.
Hope that helps.

Hello Yesum They would seem almost equally as potent but, both heavy hitters. The Pineapple can be a little more on the top of your head cerebral where Satellite is more front and center. Satellite seems to really hit your third eye, you can become a little more goofy on Satellite, but certainly none the less motivated. Both are great for social especially for conversation but Satellite can leave you forgetting what you were taking about and lead to heavy laughter in many. Pineapple can give you sensory distortion, my sister describes it as feeling like you are on an elevator that keeps stopping, for some it can start out to be a little racy but smooths out. Neither seem to bring on Paranoia. The Satellite has a slight calming affect. Both seem to have no ceiling and no burnout.
Hope that helps.
Is the banana strain a pure sativa? There isn't much info on that one. I'm planning on picking up satellite. I may get that one as well. You're buzz description sounds nice.

Edit: I just re-read it and realized it is. Sweet!

Is the banana strain a pure sativa? There isn't much info on that one. I'm planning on picking up satellite. I may get that one as well. You're buzz description sounds nice.

Edit: I just re-read it and realized it is. Sweet!
Hey bud ACE just updated pictures and info. But in short YES!

Speaking o short!
Bellow MULANJE GOLD SHORT cut breeding project
From MULANJE SHORT MOM 3 seedlings tall, 2 medium in height and 2 short phenos like mom
bellow favorite offspring.

MULANJE SHORT PROJECT 007.JPG
MULANJE SHORT PROJECT 029.JPG

Will you be releasing the Purple Zacatecas?
Hey Penny!
I am just now working out the kinks with this line, If Zac looks really descent I may cross Zaxatecas dominant Big Sur Holy Weed and release those seeds. I am working on a few releases for up and coming Fall. One I am really excited about is Green Mountain Grape It is a cross of two Landrace strains Oaxacan Gold X Nepali and another Heirloom strain. It is super fast indoors and out and smells like Green Welches Grape juice, and the high is stellar!
GMG A LED GROW (4).JPG
GMG A LED GROW (4).JPG
GMG A LED GROW (6).JPG
GMG 9 WEEKS FINISHED.JPG
GMG A DRY BUD (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom