Landrace Genetics 101

Nope that's why I'm looking forward to it :)

Yeah or Tropical Seeds. It's not a common cultivar, but has an opinion of easy and fun one to grow. Potency is supposed to be medium with uplifting, euphoric and inspiring high.

if they finish in October, they will.

Nice man. I think it's a cool strain to have. Typical up inspiring motivation African sativa vibes. It's not like a Durban or Malawi. A bit milder but If grown well (which is obvious as yours are looking impressive) it should be plenty potent for a good time.

I actually prefer milder sativas. Malawi was slightly too trippy for me. Every time I wanted to get nicely high I spun out of control :)

Mulanje females. 13 days since they showed pistols.

The boys should be dropping pollen in a few days. The one got pretty wind blown when I took them outside for pictures.

Yeah male are almost identical. It might be stabilised or almost stabilised strain as these sativas often are :)

Mulanje females. 13 days since they showed pistols.

The boys should be dropping pollen in a few days. The one got pretty wind blown when I took them outside for pictures.

WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWW!
Awesome job!
Just look at how thick those bud supporting stems are growing to support the masses.
Consider yourself one of the luckiest men on the cannabis planet!!! most people could not even conceive of what you are going to have available to you soon!
Please keep em coming!

KALAMATA RED
Best female repotted and tossed into darkness.
KALAMAR RED ang GARDEN REPLANT 020.JPG
Time will tell

Yeah male are almost identical. It might be stabilised or almost stabilised strain as these sativas often are :)
This is a line that's worked it's way through at least a couple of people on another forum before finding their way to me. It's possible that its had the gene pool narrowed down through the selection process, either intentionally or not.

One of my plants is a bit weak, but I'm keeping it in the open pollination, just to try and retain all the genetics I've got in these plants. This squat female is looking like it'll be the one to look for in the next generation.
WWWWOOOOOOOWWWWW!
Awesome job!
Just look at how thick those bud supporting stems are growing to support the masses.
Consider yourself one of the luckiest men on the cannabis planet!!! most people could not even conceive of what you are going to have available to you soon!
Please keep em coming!
Thank you! These plants are nice and healthy specimens. I'm excited to finish these off and see what all I find in the babies.

Have you found the wider bladed phenos to be rare in this line? The squat female I have has some really nice packed nodes on her.

Ciskei gals:

And the male:

I think I'm gonna reproduce this line. They're supposed to finish very early, around 1st-2nd week of October and it doesn't hurt to have more heirloom seeds on hand :)

Those look awesome. Totally unique appearance.

Ciskei gals:

And the male:

I think I'm gonna reproduce this line. They're supposed to finish very early, around 1st-2nd week of October and it doesn't hurt to have more heirloom seeds on hand :)

Looking awesome! interested to see how yours flower out compared to the ones I ran a few years ago. Mine made big airy buds, they did have a bit of an green apple scent, so yha looking forward to what you pull.

This is a line that's worked it's way through at least a couple of people on another forum before finding their way to me. It's possible that its had the gene pool narrowed down through the selection process, either intentionally or not.

One of my plants is a bit weak, but I'm keeping it in the open pollination, just to try and retain all the genetics I've got in these plants. This squat female is looking like it'll be the one to look for in the next generation.

Thank you! These plants are nice and healthy specimens. I'm excited to finish these off and see what all I find in the babies.

Have you found the wider bladed phenos to be rare in this line? The squat female I have has some really nice packed nodes on her.

Hey Morglie!
They seem to be pretty uniform and like a lot of pure Sativa they start out just a but wide but thin out as the go.
Below my two select breeder males so you can compare. Thesewere put into flower starting one week after the ladies

MULANJE 16 DAYS FLOWER 009.JPG

Back
Top Bottom