Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

lets hope you don't need to! :)

I know what you mean! I am just excited to find something that really works and is not just endless spraying. This gives me overnight results and I see healthy growth in jut a couple days. This would also be really easy to do with a handful of clones or seedlings instead of a large flowering plant!

Lazy, have you considered using a clear bag to watch the carnage while allowing for photosynthesis?

Hmmm. Interesting idea. I might do that. I put the bags on right around twilight and I am always up with the sun so I don't think I am missing a lot of photosynthesis. But I like the idea of seeing the carnage! I'll keep an eye out for clear bags.

Here is a look at the purple dog:

Hey thanks for the input. I think I am talking about broad mites.... The little grey suckers that you can barely see with a 30 x loupe. The CO2 does not seem to harm the cannabis plants at all. I see new growth after 2-4 days.

Broad mites are easy to detect. They inject a mutagen when dining on your plants that will result in pin-wheeled leaves. Leaves that grow in a circle, rather than outward. Broads are tiny yes, hard to see even with a 30x. Way smaller than spider mites which are HUGE with a 30x. They are a menace on blackberries now so very prevalent in the west US now. I control them by spraying with H2O2 at a rate of one cup per gallon of water with some insecticidal soap as a spreader.

Nice to hear your voice, man :) I can see you’re spreading PD gospel :laugh: Mine was an outlier, way more balanced that dominating Malawi expressions, but still has a great sativa onset and people seem to love it.

Nice to hear your voice, man :) I can see you’re spreading PD gospel :laugh: Mine was an outlier, way more balanced that dominating Malawi expressions, but still has a great sativa onset and people seem to love it.

Thanks! I think the vids add a very personal touch, and being in a State where it is legal to grow I am beginning to worry less and less of prosecution. And there is really no reason to worry...

Back
Top Bottom