Lazyfish Breeds Ultra Dogs

Hi Dankman and Morglie! Ya I hope Conradino comes around. It's weird coming back after so long. Not much has changed in my world but I have a solid internet hookup for a few days.

Morglie - thats kind of what I thought, too. I have not really grown big outdoor plants in pots, just in the ground. So I don't really know what I am doing here. I have been top dressing with a blend. Its fairly balanced and has a lot of quick N and long term P in the form of bone meal. I have acutally been using it a lot, but based on the plant size I thought they could take it.

Also there are yellowed and dead bottom leaves, so I wouldn't suspect N deficiency...???

Yeah big gals in small pots are troubles waiting to happen... the same here btw big plants on my system always went straight into the soil, so I never had to fight any serious deficiency unless a bit of ca/mg in late bloom.

Purple Satellite @tropics

She is a beauty. Pink or should I say Fuschia freaking pistils! Stunning in the sunlight. I topped her a bunch of times. I think she has 20 tops or so. I think she is in an 8 gallon pot. She has not been too nutrient needy but will get a healthy top dress today.

And her sister. I bent her over HST style. She bounced right back. They just keep stretching!

More to come,

Cheers Folks,

Wassup Sticky!

OK here is a purple phenotype of the Chocolate Thai. She is bushy and in a 10 gallon pot. She will go in a nice greenhouse when the rains come so I think I will get to finish her. Harvest could be later than November, right?

I put a tomato cage around her because she looks like she is going to get heavy!

Jungle in there!!!!!!!

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Wassup Sticky!

OK here is a purple phenotype of the Chocolate Thai. She is bushy and in a 10 gallon pot. She will go in a nice greenhouse when the rains come so I think I will get to finish her. Harvest could be later than November, right?

I put a tomato cage around her because she looks like she is going to get heavy!

Jungle in there!!!!!!!

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
glad to see you still have some plants going they look good welcome back bud!:)

So where have you settled for now?

What's Lazy. It looks like your Thai is wanting N. Are you adding ferts?

Yup! Just top dressed again yesterday!
Garden looks great oks great Lazy, that PS is a looker!
Thanks dude. She is my pride this summer, I think. 22 tops, man!
The close-ups on the pink pistols came out excellent. That's really cool looking. Mine should be turning any day now.

That Black Dog sure is a leafy thing. It has almost a wild sativa look to it.

Thanks! I actually up potted the BD and pruned a bunch. I get new pics soon.
glad to see you still have some plants going they look good welcome back bud!:)
Thanks, man!

So where have you settled for now?

No not quite settled. These are at my friends place. The plants are looking good for getting almost no attention.

Lookin great buddy, i miss ya we gotta grab a beer soon! Its black diamond o.g. aka d.o.g. by humboldt seed organization. &it is bomb :) you knocked that one out of the park! Hit me up

Thanks man! I will soon.

I'll get some new pics of the BD soon and I have a Zamaldelica or 2 to show you.

Cheers,

Hi Folks,

@Norcaliwood @ilikemsticky @conradino23 @45thdegreeMP3 @BigSur

Well I think I did it! I found the silver bullet for hemp mites. I am pretty sure anyways.

Ok The trick is CO2. I heard the 2 hours in a CO2 environment does the trick. Remember a few months ago when I put them under CO2 for 20-30 minutes and they slowly came back to life? Well I guess a solid 2 hours is the trick!

So every day this last week I have wrapped a couple girls up in big black garbage bags and filling them with CO2. Man The Black Dog was getting hit pretty hard, but after only 2 days after treatment she looks way better. Not a mite on her!

The CO2 set up I have is for homebrewing. A 5# CO2 cylinder and regulator probably run $120. But at $12 for a cylinder fill its more than worth it if you have the equipment to use it on those fn mites.

This would be great for clones or smaller plants. Its a bit of a pain to wrap these girls with garbage bags. You could even gas bags or bins of soil.

My Ghetto gasser:

Cheers Friends,

Interesting method :)

CO2 is heavier than air so you'd probably get even better results if you could seal the bottom off. I wonder if it would be possible to construct a gas chamber that you could put a plant into or encase around one of your plants? Thanks for sharing none the less! Will it work for all bugs or just the kind of mite you mentioned?

Back
Top Bottom