Leaf Tips stretching towards light - Good or bad?

Tris420

Hey guys since like 4 days Im using some new Nutrients Plagron Sugar Royale and Since im using that the Plant Leaf Tips are like standig straight up lol like stretching towards the light !! Does it mean they are to far away from the light? or is it a good sign that they like the Nutrients Maybe ? Thanks in advance !!

They sound very happy, be proud. Now show us some pics. :)

Ok BOSS :)

Picture 1 and 2 are 2 Critical Plants :)
Picture 3 and 4 is 1Critical Kush Plant (VeEry SeExy :) )

22266.jpg
16484.jpg
31830.jpg
41424.jpg

EDIT:Sry for Sideways again lol

After you take the picture and put them on your computer, open them first with Windows Picture viewer and you can rotate them with the buttons on the bottom. :peace:

Ok i tried it now lets see :))

44152.jpg

EDIt : Hahah maan what the hell

When i look at the picture on my computer its like normal its straight up ... so when i upload it turns left and now i thought yea ill turn it to the right side and it will turn 1 time to the left when i upload it so it turns out straight .... and now this lol

Beautiful!!! :peace:

What I do is go to your photos before you upload them to the site and click edit. then rotate them to the way you want click save and then upload to the site.

Oh and by the way, they look stellar no matter which way they hang.
Very sexy looking gals:drool:

Ok Ill test that again lol !! Thank you very much !! :)) I cant stop looking at them chilling all day in the Box haha :))

Back
Top Bottom