LED Bag Seed Closet Grow

I'll pluck em and take some more pics later to put up for comparison
You can absolutely defoliate! Your plants are looking very vibrant and I'm almost certain they'll recover immediately. Make sure that you're only removing foliage blocking nodal/internodal growth shoots.

You can absolutely defoliate! Your plants are looking very vibrant and I'm almost certain they'll recover immediately. Make sure that you're only removing foliage blocking nodal/internodal growth shoots.

I'll get some pics up for everyone shortly but it did exactly what I wanted. Even just after 24 hours the shoots I was trying to expose are already making the changes I wanted to see!

Today is day 22 for these little girls
Plant 1:
420-magazine-mobile580258877.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1859143978.jpg
420-magazine-mobile890036469.jpg

Plant 2:
420-magazine-mobile317225673.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1758033908.jpg
420-magazine-mobile634423373.jpg

Looks awesome!! You're gonna have some bushy babes for sure .

I'm pretty excited lol I'm thinking about vegging for another 3ish weeks depending on growth and when my other light comes in (should be ordered this week). I haven't decided about transplanting again or not but I have a feeling I'm gonna need to .

So the girls loved the defoliation and the LST is working wonders on these girls. I also ordered a second identical LED today that should be here Friday. I may end up flowering sooner than I had planned with the two lights. Time will tell! I have a feeling they're gonna want some nutes soon and I still haven't had the chance to order those . hopefully I'll be alright for now. They don't seem to be bothered without them so far

Plant 1:
420-magazine-mobile1928603450.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1268560734.jpg

Plant 2:
420-magazine-mobile524979732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile484395091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile898911027.jpg

They're gonna be bushy as hell! Which I'm cool with as long as they choose to stretch up more than out as I have more height than width in my space lol

So the girls loved the defoliation and the LST is working wonders on these girls. I also ordered a second identical LED today that should be here Friday. I may end up flowering sooner than I had planned with the two lights. Time will tell! I have a feeling they're gonna want some nutes soon and I still haven't had the chance to order those . hopefully I'll be alright for now. They don't seem to be bothered without them so far

Plant 1:
420-magazine-mobile1928603450.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1268560734.jpg

Plant 2:
420-magazine-mobile524979732.jpg
420-magazine-mobile484395091.jpg
420-magazine-mobile898911027.jpg

They're gonna be bushy as hell! Which I'm cool with as long as they choose to stretch up more than out as I have more height than width in my space lol
Looking absolutely lovely GrnThumbs! You should be alright for the foreseeable future, most FF soils have an abundance of Potash & Phos.

Anyways, as I said - your plants are looking amazing! I predict they'll double in size in less than a week .

Looking absolutely lovely GrnThumbs! You should be alright for the foreseeable future, most FF soils have an abundance of Potash & Phos.

Anyways, as I said - your plants are looking amazing! I predict they'll double in size in less than a week .

Shoot if they double in size in a week they'll be sent into flowering next week .I don't want em to be more than 2-3.5 ft tall and they're only about 8-10" now. The LST has really kept them short

Shoot if they double in size in a week they'll be sent into flowering next week .I don't want em to be more than 2-3.5 ft tall and they're only about 8-10" now. The LST has really kept them short
Oh believe me, you'll be seeing an inch or greater growth per-day followed by even more once you flip to 12/12! My flowering baby right now is stretching like a champ. That's after I nearly murdered it when it was that size because PH got up around 8!

Oh believe me, you'll be seeing an inch or greater growth per-day followed by even more once you flip to 12/12! My flowering baby right now is stretching like a champ. That's after I nearly murdered it when it was that size because PH got up around 8!

Oh yeah I'm sure when I flip 12/12 they're gonna blow up lol I can't wait to experience a flowering plant for the first time and watch these babies grow like crazy

My plants don't seem to mind the fact that I'm still having the problem with the heat when the light is off. I'm honestly not sure what it is so if anyone can help with a solution I would greatly appreciate it

My plants don't seem to mind the fact that I'm still having the problem with the heat when the light is off. I'm honestly not sure what it is so if anyone can help with a solution I would greatly appreciate it
I really wish I had an explanation for you but if your plants don't mind it, I wouldn't pay attention.. they usually stall growth if the DIF is on a deficit(or so I've read).

Well they definitely haven't stalled growth lol they're getting bigger and bigger everyday. I'm probably gonna let them sit under two lights for about a week just so I can adjust what I need to for the temps and what not. Gonna be a struggle to keep it cool in there .

What's up everyone..sorry I haven't updated in a couple days, nothing has changed much. Today I did get my second 300watt LED and I've installed it. It's sitting about an inch higher than my other one and there's nothing I can really do about it right now. I'm concerned with heat. Anyone have any DIY cheap cooking systems? I've been thinking about trying the cooler filled with ice and a fan blowing through it into the closet but I'm not sure if that'll be enough
420-magazine-mobile1317534684.jpg

The cooler trick works in a pinch. I used it when the weather was triple digit. I find keeping the tent open helps but it let's the smell out. I'm running 2x 300w and a suplimental 100w for red spectrum in 2*4 tent with temps 77-88 a little high but the plants are okay.
420-magazine-mobile272365781.jpg

I'm not using a tent at the moment I'm in an actual closet that I can't do any physical modifications too unfortunately so I may have no choice but to use the cooler for the next few weeks till the temps start dropping

So it's been a few days without an update. Tomorrow marks one month since they broke the soil! Everything is going smoothly other than that heat issue. I'm still dealing with it but the girls don't seem bothered by it. I watered them yesterday with a half gallon of ph'd water (6.7-6.8) and today did some defoliation before I start flowering. I'm expecting my nutes this week (hopefully the next day or two) so those will be started along with flower. I'm gonna install the cooler today and give it a day or two to monitor the changes and if im satisfied I'm gonna flip this week. I'll probably order my tent this week or next so that once the girls out grow what little space is left they'll have somewhere new to call home!

Plant 1:
420-magazine-mobile910384464.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1254659248.jpg

Plant 2:
420-magazine-mobile1575517248.jpg
420-magazine-mobile694947753.jpg

Both girls have developed a strong branch system and they both have a fairly even top. Plant 1 is growing more evenly on canopy height but she also took to the initial LST better and gave me more of a bend. All in all I think I'm gonna meet my goal and have some good quality smoke .

Back
Top Bottom