LED Grow Light Review

Hi CannabisMeds, this is the first time I read here, I am happy we have competitor. it can make products better and better. near to perfect.:) wow. it is a nice day, and nice weekend is on her way. haha :circle-of-love:
Uh oh, TOPLed has some competition here now! :D

Sara, I have bought 5 lights from your company and went to order more and have found out you don't have much left in the US. When is another shipment coming in with your reflector lights? Reflector LED Grow Light 192x3w Reflector LED Grow Light 144x3w and it seems your running out of mars also.

Mark

yes, we sell very hot these days, and most lights are out of stock. we have enough mars II900w ,100x3w and 324x3w stock in US. next shipment will arrive in the middle of next month. you can email me to tell me how many more lights you want, maybe I can arrange shipment for China for you. very fast. only takes one week arrive at your home:) it will not cost much more.
Sara, I have bought 5 lights from your company and went to order more and have found out you don't have much left in the US. When is another shipment coming in with your reflector lights? Reflector LED Grow Light 192x3w Reflector LED Grow Light 144x3w and it seems your running out of mars also.

Mark

Moore's law states that integrated circuits double approximately every two years! The led market has proven this to be true, I would keep an eye on LEDs they'll take it all in the end. The highest issues they currently have is manufacturing costs.

I have been looking at leds as well and when I saw the prices Top Led had I was like...holy ganga these are cheap and Ive also seen some online grows so I was going to buy one.....BUT...I contacted Sara and asked some questions and she was very quick to respond and answered all my questions.When the question came up about packaging she said it ships in a box that says led lights.Legit or not I dont think in this day and time anyone would want a big "led lights" box showing up on the doorstep for the neighbors so for now I have to pass on that site.I did contact her and told her that I thought a company policy change might be in order and that discrete and secure was needed in this industry for the products she is selling. This is of course just my opinion. I hope she decides to make that change because to be honest,I see good reviews,and wanted to try them so Im kinda bummed. I feel bad because I think there is a language barrier both perhaps with the packaging and the switches problem saying no it doesnt have one and then it does in the specs so Im confused as well.I think Ill shop around and see what else is out there.Some of you may read this and say hes just bashing top but Im not,I wish them the best but everything is to cloudy in terms of switches and special spectrums and packaging.I need a more user friendly websitethat answers all of this in writing,not thru emails.its to many unknown.Im out.Im going shopping.Ill check out some other sponsers.

I have been looking at leds as well and when I saw the prices Top Led had I was like...holy ganga these are cheap and Ive also seen some online grows so I was going to buy one.....BUT...I contacted Sara and asked some questions and she was very quick to respond and answered all my questions.When the question came up about packaging she said it ships in a box that says led lights.Legit or not I dont think in this day and time anyone would want a big "led lights" box showing up on the doorstep for the neighbors so for now I have to pass on that site.I did contact her and told her that I thought a company policy change might be in order and that discrete and secure was needed in this industry for the products she is selling.of course just my opinion. I hope she decides to make that change because to be honest,I see good reviews,and wanted to try them so Im kinda bummed. I feel bad because I think there is a language barrier both perhaps with the packaging and the switches problem saying no it doesnt have one and then it does in the specs so Im confused as well.I think Ill shop around and see what else is out there.Some of you may read this and say hes just bashing top but Im not,I wish them the best but everything is to cloudy in terms of switches and special spectrums and packaging.I need a more user friendly websitethat answers all of this in writing,not thru emails.its to many unknown.Im out.Im going shopping.Ill check out some other sponsers.

On mine packages it was in small print mixed in with other numbers, not only UPS guy would no.

I have been looking at leds as well and when I saw the prices Top Led had I was like...holy ganga these are cheap and Ive also seen some online grows so I was going to buy one.....BUT...I contacted Sara and asked some questions and she was very quick to respond and answered all my questions.When the question came up about packaging she said it ships in a box that says led lights.Legit or not I dont think in this day and time anyone would want a big "led lights" box showing up on the doorstep for the neighbors so for now I have to pass on that site.I did contact her and told her that I thought a company policy change might be in order and that discrete and secure was needed in this industry for the products she is selling. This is of course just my opinion. I hope she decides to make that change because to be honest,I see good reviews,and wanted to try them so Im kinda bummed. I feel bad because I think there is a language barrier both perhaps with the packaging and the switches problem saying no it doesnt have one and then it does in the specs so Im confused as well.I think Ill shop around and see what else is out there.Some of you may read this and say hes just bashing top but Im not,I wish them the best but everything is to cloudy in terms of switches and special spectrums and packaging.I need a more user friendly websitethat answers all of this in writing,not thru emails.its to many unknown.Im out.Im going shopping.Ill check out some other sponsers.

Sorry, I am late, I just read this post today. Let me explain why there has a " led light " label. All of you know that we have warehouse located in United States, United Kingdom and Australia. but all the products are made in China. so that means we ship from China to our warehouse. We ship a lot to warehouse each time, we can only ship by sea. I am not sure if there has someone are doing import or export business. on the box, we have to mark product name, and product model number, power, voltage and current and other basic information.Also we need to provide customs a lot data, they will check information when the product is at both China and US, UK. AU port,. only all the information correspond, our product will be released. Also, we need to stick the certificated label . only we provide all that information government requested, we can export from China and import in United States, United Kingdom and Australia successfully. We have to mark as " LED light" because it is relates to how much duties and other charges we will pay to your government. we can not cheat them.

Our light is stock at warehouse, we rent that warehouse, they provide service for us. those people are not our workers, we can not ask them to tear those labels up. they are only responsible for shipping products to the right customer for us.

Besides, LED light including a lot light, tube light, bulb light, ceiling light, spot light ,flood light and others. so how people can know that you are buying led grow light?

We can also provide another service if you do not want led light on the box. when you place order, please email me and order from me directly, I will recount the price for you and ship from China for you. there only has commercial invoice on the box. we will mark product as led aquarium light. so no problem. this way, we can only promise US and AU customers FREE duties, other country, you need to pay import duties.

I believe all of you can make decision yourself now, any other questions or hesitation, we can talk more here :)

I believe this can all be cercumvented by Sara shipping lites directly to someone on the site willing to "sponser" or buy them at a wholesale level and then relableing them and shipping to folks here who need them.Legit or not,in this day and age I dont think anyone wants a led lite box showing up.They could be labled lite emitters,lite bulbs,lights in sequence,or any other name is better than led lites.The word leds rymes with feds...not happening.Of course,Im a relative newbie here even though I spend dozens of hours lurking and learning and this is my tow cents.We are all in this fight together Im just trying to help figure out how we all win.That goes for Sara,myself and all of you.

I don't remember my box really saying anything on it about the contents. But then again, I'm not that paranoid. And if the company paid me I'd ship them from my house to us based customers, but it just don't work that way unfortunately

Alot of folks arent paranoid.We want to know we are safe,and not from just cops but from neighbors,or parents or from folks who like to break in and steal stuff...I can order a double headed sex toy 4ft long but Ill bet money it doesnt say dildo on the box.If I order something for my wifeys birthday it doesnt say chocolate truffles. Why is it so hard? If they have a warehouse in the states then they can change the label there RIGHT?? It would add about 3 cents to change the label. There is a thing called buying wholesale.Peyton, all it takes is a few bucks on sunbiz to start a business.Get an ein and your set, She then sells them to you at 30-50% discount. I think I have to retire on this thread...it seems easy and understandable to me...trying out some Medicine man(indica pheno) tonite. Gonna make it all go away...

I wouldn't mind it, but some of us don't even have startup money, let alone money to buy lights to stock it. It's not that simple in a realistic world or millions of people would do it

Stop the madness! It has a tiny little writing the same size as this print that says topled. That's it. It could mean anything for Pete's sake.

The concept is great, but quite Not at the state of the art .
The issue with LED is that the lamp will expire, i.e. the output diminishes/wears out, musch like a HPS bulb, but when counting dollars and cents it is cheaper to replace a HPS bulb than a $600.00 LED unit complete. So at the end of 4 months hydro savings in a LED and the life expentancy of the unit, and the total amount of grows you get before it wears down, what have you saved in to a HPS bulb ?
Anyone like to figure this one out ?
It is a very Valid point that the LED makers and promoters have yet to explain in calculations.

Have a good 1, Bulldog

Bulldog, when you only draw 180 watts compared to 400 with hps, you save a lot in electricity. And the led will last a lot longer than hps bulb. A lot longer. You'll probably go through a ballast and ten bulbs before I have to replace my led.

Bulldog, when you only draw 180 watts compared to 400 with hps, you save a lot in electricity. And the led will last a lot longer than hps bulb. A lot longer. You'll probably go through a ballast and ten bulbs before I have to replace my led.

Brotha, i hear you !
The question at hand is if I spend $1600.00 for a LED lamp unit , we know it has kickass output in lumens when New
we know that that output will diminish, so how many grows will we get from the $1600.00 investment before we need to replace the unit, include the hydro bill in comparison to a typical HPS at the same wattage lumen output ?
Anyone, Anyone have the end calculation ?
It might just be equal in costs ?
Anyone want to calculate ?

Have a good 1, Bulldog

Back
Top Bottom