LED Grow Light Review

Man how I WISH!! How deep does one pocket(more pockets, more money!) has to be? Solar panels, not cheap! Another dream/Wish is to be off the grid, completely!
I'm really interested in the LED's! I have a PPF-400 Haight, using it for cloning and veg! Does well, better than my CFL's. I have a lack of power and dislike paying those high bills! I've been reading about a LED company, they are expensive but the reviews are great! Maybe 2 Good! Almost hard to believe! Yet you can believe everything on the internet, right? I don't care to advertise for them but I'm leaning towards them when I decide to buy. I haven't seen anybody mention there name, but I'm sure you read about them.
OK got to ask, that's why we post isn't it! Advance LED Lights. They have good review. Anybody using their lights??:thumb:

I cant help you with that company but before you make a decision we have a new sponsor you might wanna check out if you havent yet. Theres a couple journals going right now using some of their lights.

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I cant help you with that company but before you make a decision we have a new sponsor you might wanna check out if you havent yet. Theres a couple journals going right now using some of their lights.

Thanks CasDank! I hope to check all of them out and might catch another good thread/growing with led's that compare to the HID's. Thanks again everybody for your wisdom/experience :goodjob:. Many people read these good posts and never reply, I'm one and just started this media social. Hell I'm a hermit and love it!:ganjamon:
Salute

The Top LED website doesn't say anything about being able to select spectrums. Do they have that option?

Sorry I dont know but SmokeSara is the rep from TopLed and can answer your questions about the lights if you ask in the journal in the link below shes active in that thread and the 2 journals currently using their lights

Sorry I dont know but SmokeSara is the rep from TopLed and can answer your questions about the lights if you ask in the journal in the link below shes active in that thread and the 2 journals currently using their lights

OK, thanks, CD.

EDIT: Just read through the entire thread, and am starting on the 2 test threads of the lights she sent out. Interesting stuff.

At first, she says they don't use spectrum switches, but then later on describes one of the lights as having switches, so since the website doesn't mention them I still don't know which ones have switches...

I use Lush Lighting. You can find them at Hydro LED Light | Lush Lighting | 888-960-4LED I personally find that they are some of the best lights on the market today. They only draw in 440w equalivant to 1000w HID light. Only draws 3.6 amps and is a full spectrum light. They are good for 10 years, have a 3 year warranty and a 90 day money back guarantee. I have quite a few grow journals on here. I feel the results speak for themselves the journals.

to led grow lights are looking like the REAL DEAL in led grow lights......smokesara is an awesome rep

i do think that you can special order the spectrum but it may take longer. i thought i read a thread where someone had custom area 51 spectrum custom....

check out thier website also as it very friendly topledgrowlight

2013-12-09_20_31_50.jpg

Lushledlighting.com this is real deal replaced 400w with 190w only using one pannel and doing this jock horror day 30 from 12/12

Bassman59,
are you going to start your growing journal soon,we are the new sponsor of 420 Magazine.
Recently we have one kind COB series led grow light,with several wavelength chips mounted on a PCB and reflector to double the intensity of the light.
I would take this honor and invite you to be our led light reviewer.

Amy

Bassman59,
are you going to start your growing journal soon,we are the new sponsor of 420 Magazine.
Recently we have one kind COB series led grow light,with several wavelength chips mounted on a PCB and reflector to double the intensity of the light.
I would take this honor and invite you to be our led light reviewer.

Amy

Amy, it would be an honor to do a light review. I have clones rooting now and some seed. I'll be moving to start vegetative growing in probably about a week or so is my guess. Maybe slightly longer. But soon, and it will be journaled.

Amy, it would be an honor to do a light review. I have clones rooting now and some seed. I'll be moving to start vegetative growing in probably about a week or so is my guess. Maybe slightly longer. But soon, and it will be journaled.

Thanks for getting back.If you like we 'd invite you to test our COB led grow light.This light is total new technology,I am sure will be the future lol

We are willing to send a sample for you

Amy

Re: LED Grow Light Review. Newbie so help be grateful

I've just bought led from grownorthern the ms0004, I thought take the chance and bought it for £189 down from £240 I thought it would be worth the investment as I spoke to Dan from grow northern speaking to him Helped me make my mind and got it. I've now been using it for two days and yes I've seen already that the plant looks happy. ( I was using 400 hps for a month and now changed). I've not seen many reviews o the ms0004 so Dan was my man for info.. If you need any advice ring Dan and yes he answer the phone if not he gets back to you. So my plant was after one month on Hps was 32 inches was the plant and changing to LED light I got 2 inches over night so far so good. I would say.Oh ya the electricity is use has halved compared to hps. Also no heat means no worries about the overhead Old Bill Chopper. so got a heater fan in. If I've got it right the height I've done 14 inches away from the top. I should get a gramage for every watt so let's see got three going on right now two autos and one none auto. Ak auto is coming to 5weeks and northern lights auto and super skunk for 3 weeks, they should of been a bit more bigger but for what ever reason I was stressing them out so they went slow grow, giving them coco a+b started picking up now. iam a newbie to growing so any help will be a god sent. I will keep the post upto date and some pictures.
Oh ya the Ms0004 spec is 120 watts to 180 watts, Specification:
60pcs x 3w chip
15pcs x 3w LED Per Module
EPILED 630nm, 660nm, 725nm, 460nm, 5700k
AL MCPCB
Primary optic 120 degree, Secondary optic 90 degree
2X Isolated power drive
2X 12V 80mm Cooling fans
Aluminium heatsink and casing
Intelligent drive and fault detection
Deep Red 8pcs,Red 2pcs,Blue 2pcs pcs, cool white 2pcs, Infrared 1pc)
What makes our Modular series so good?

Classic 3w- The best of
The modular series uses the same high quality Epiled chips for red, deep red and infrared as our classic 3w and 5w series. These are currently the highest performing red, far red and infra red spectra chips available. Apart from these chips the entire design and components are new.

Modular- A light for the future
Each 15 x 3 watt LED engine can be individually repaired, replaced or upgraded by the user (we will be releasing unique modules using the latest LED technology over the next 5 years so your units can be updated with current developments in LED technology & horticulture. This gives us the classic ballast & lamp format for making the units reusable if there are faults after the 3 year warranty period.

Plant Growth- The best we have seen
One of the best aspects of the new units is the vast improvement to the extraction and delivery of light. Our secondary optics produce a much greater light intensity and uniformity over the primary grow area. We have already seen a vast improvement in flowering growth from the Modular series compared to our Classic 3w series with most growers seeing higher yields than a 250w HPS with just under 190w of LED .

GrowNorthern- Unique
new pulse frequency research and driver IC allows us to maintain the same rate of photosynthesis produced by our by constant current drivers at a lower power consumption. The LED's are pulsed at a very high resolution and then the pulse width is adjusted to find a sweet spot between the rate of sugar production and power consumption. This occurs because the chlorophyll in higher plants can only utilise the photosynthetic intensity of the Modular series for a few microseconds at a time. Where older drivers would run at a constant rate, the switching driver IC turns on and off at a high resolution to maximise efficiency. So give it a go if not sure just ring Dan and speak to him.

Well I have been searching the web for months for LED grow lights that are solar powered. I couldn't find anything other than one company in Florida called Solar Illuminations. They seem to offer several different solar LED grow light systems. Their kits seem to be complete with everything you need, are plug & play and easy to install. Because they use solar powered they do not require any connection to the grid. They even offer an optional time clock so you can set your on/off times as needed. I guess these are ideal for places where there is no electricity such as a garage, outbuilding or cabin. They are also ideal for those not wishing to increase their electric bill.
I checked out the web site to dam expensive but in long run worth the money.. I'll think I'll wait a few more years let the price fall
, like led

Re: LED Grow Light Review. Newbie. Ms0004 review

When's the best time to feed the lady's? Morning noon or nite lights on or off?
Is it worth bending big leafs in?

Back
Top Bottom