LED lights

Re: Led lighta

If you're referring to 2x 1000w reflectors + the 2 LEDs you have right now that'd = 2405w unless you're referring to a different 1000w LED
I already post it on here you can see, they are 2x 1000 but yes they are kind different but lights seems they same to me

I already post it on here you can see, they are 2x 1000 but yes they are kind different but lights seems they same to me

When you're planning out you need to plan on the consumed watts, not the advertised. Saying they're 1000w doesn't help your cause, cause it doesn't change their output.

Hi Alen,

I'm Sara from Mars Hydro, for your 8'x4' grow tent, I would recommend 2x Mars Pro II 320, the coverage of single 320 is 4'x4', true watt is about 750w, so total will 1500w, will give you 1500w/(8'x4')=46w/sq ft. There is a rule for thumb: 30w-50w/sq ft great for plants growth. so the 46w/sq ft in that range.

Where do I fine sara@hydro ?

Thank you Dennise:circle-of-love:

There's a sponsor's tab at the top and just scroll down and you will see it and she also has a journal going under the title Mars-Hydro. I post you a link but I'm on my phone and it won't let me do it but you should be able to find it pretty easy...:circle-of-love:

Hi Alen,

I'm Sara from Mars Hydro, for your 8'x4' grow tent, I would recommend 2x Mars Pro II 320, the coverage of single 320 is 4'x4', true watt is about 750w, so total will 1500w, will give you 1500w/(8'x4')=46w/sq ft. There is a rule for thumb: 30w-50w/sq ft great for plants growth. so the 46w/sq ft in that range.
How much would that cost?

Mistype... It's 7200 true watts needed for your tent so that's gonna need a whole lot more light....:circle-of-love:
Not quite sure we're you got that number.. lol an 8x4 tent would be 32 Sq ft. Most lights advertised I see only take the width and depth numbers when figuring the coverage area. (Ex. The light I want it advertised to cover 3.5 by 3 feet.) So for his 8x4, 32x50 is 1600.

2 of those mars pro 2 320's, would work great in their.

Just my 2 cents

Good luck

Oh man. I'm so sorry you bought that crap from Amazon. They lie lie and lie about the lights and their strength

I kinda like this setup with 4 200 watt lights in my 4x4 with 16 plants. Sea of green.

When you buy cheap LED lights, look at how many watts they pull from the wall. That's usually how many real watts you will get. Serious LED companies state the real wattage. Sara up here is a representative of a serious company that will stand behind you all the way.

The watts they state on many of those cheap lights on Amazon are basically just calculated theoretical max wattage for approx 10 minutes which is about how long they would last if they were run on 100%

420-magazine-mobile728332892.jpg

Not quite sure we're you got that number.. lol an 8x4 tent would be 32 Sq ft. Most lights advertised I see only take the width and depth numbers when figuring the coverage area. (Ex. The light I want it advertised to cover 3.5 by 3 feet.) So for his 8x4, 32x50 is 1600.

Just my 2 cents

Good luck

2 mars pro ii 320 would be perfect in there. That is good quality lamps.

Or even better.. 8 mars pro ii 80's for better light distribution. But that will be a little more expensive

Just my 2 cents

Good luck

2pcs of marsproII 320 is your best choice if you factor in price and quality, one 320 is 750W and can cover 4'x4',2 can cover 4'x8'

Back
Top Bottom