Legalize09 first grow

ok so ive got the light about 12 to 14 inches from canopy now. The plants growth has finally increased to a healthy rate (inch a day almost).
the problem is that one of the faily new internode leaves on my tallest plant just turned yellow (check it out in pic 1 its the lowest internode leaf)

could this be from nute burn or lock out? i used MG (no other choice) and i used it according to the directions on the box. it seems to have stopped the progression of yellow leaves but i think it caused nute burn on two of my plants (pics 2 and 3)

i noticed a couple bugs that i used ortho eco sense insect killer on...could the bugs be causing the flaws in the plants? i dont think they are but yall know alot more than me.

should i hold off on the nutes for a lil bit? i know i should start feeding them 1/4 strength and work my way up...but since its burnt what should i do?

here are the pics

pic 1
left.jpg

pic 2
middle.jpg

pic 3
right1.jpg

well overall everything has been much better. still a lil bumpy but im confident we'll get through it! im water every other day and they seem to like it much better.

the first time I gave them full strength but I know now that was a mistake. The second time I gave them 1/4 strength. I don't plan on feeding Nutes for a week or so and by then I should have dig. PH tester

nice grow! Look foreward to seeing some new pics soon! I bought MG as well and have heard it's very strong. If I'm not mistaken and you want to lower the pH you should add a diluted mixture of nutes. If you have the same mg as me (all-purpose) I used 1tbsp in 4L of distilled water (0.5tbsp for every 2L, since the box says 1.5tbsp for 6L water) but I still wouldn't water with just your nute mix, I'd dilute it a bit first but that should lower the pH a bit. Look foreward to seeing your updates!

today was watering day and i decided to flush them. i think that even a 1/4 MG is too much right now cause i see a couple signs of worst burn. im going to lay off the nutes for a while. i had a small bug problem and im tired of spraying so i used perlite on top of the soil to get rid of them once n for all. the new growth looks healthy and i think im through the worst of it (hopefulllllyyyyy).

new_left.jpg

new_mid.jpg

new_right.jpg

heres my grow room from the outside
enclosure1.jpg

Lookin' great! Can't wait for updates, I'd like to know how well your perlite worked against those pests. Let's see some pics when you get a chance! Hopefully they're looking healthy!

they are looking a lil better but still need improvement are you doing ok on your watering?

yea they could but i think its smoothing out. im goingg to get FF stuff from hydro store i found a 1/2 hour away. the plants look a lil droopy in those last pics but just bc i watered them and i pour some on the leaves also. theyre all starting to smell reAA:rollit:all good

purchased the ph 600 by milaukee!!i feel like its christmasss

nice, congrats!!! Just curious, but how much did that run you? I still need to get myself a decent pH meter...do you use any other meters like ppm or anything?

thanks bro! it ran me about 26 bucks (including shippin).. naw i dont use nething else

really? that's it?! damn, that's a shitload cheaper than I thought it was, I called my local hydro shop and they said their meters start at $70...is that right? are they just crazy expensive cuz it's a specialty shop? OR maybe i misheard and they start at $17 but i thought he said 70 so i dunno lol, whered u order from?

nahh i think its just this one is a great deal and really effective. Mcbudz recommends it and basically swears by it...i figure hes pretty smart so he must be right

heres an update

a little curling on the ends of top leaves on my tallest plant...
curl_1.jpg

it also has this weird twistyness on the newest leaves
curl_21.jpg

plant two has two apical meristems and it looked to me that it had stretched a lil bit so i moved them closer up to the light
plant_26.jpg

plant 3
plant_34.jpg

Yeah I've been considering that but I'm not going to do anything stressfull to them until I get them nice n healthy.

Back
Top Bottom