Cchaps First Grow! White Widow, Crystal, and Ice

Cchaps

Yo whats up everyone? This is Cchaps with my first grow. Just to give you a brief run down of how I began this new found hobby! So I first started by buying seeds online along with a hydro system. Currently only growing one in hydro. I also have 7 that I planted in soil about 3 weeks after the hydro one. the hydro system came with a F54 T5 HO 2 lamp 4' fixture. Which im currently using to light everything.

What strain is it? White Widow, Crystal, Ice.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg
If in Veg... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Both
If soil... what is in your mix? mirclegrow I believe.
If soil... What size pot? right now they are in 6 in pots. Will be moved soon.
Size of light? 4 feet
Is it aircooled? Not needed atm.
Temp of Room/cab? 73
Any Pests ? minor knats from the soil (being taken care of)
How often are you watering? once a day to everyother day whenever the pot is lite.
Type and strength of ferts used? hydroton pebbles

Note: With the hydro plant I have recently cut alot of the shade leaves so that the lower leaves can get some light.

allmybabies_aspx.jpeg

hydro1_aspx.jpeg

hydro2_aspx.jpeg

pot12_aspx.jpeg

pot1_aspx.jpeg

light_aspx.jpeg

Sorry for the picture quality. I cant find my usb to my camera so I had to use my mac.
This is my first time, so anything to help my babies is welcome! Please let me know how I can improve things.

Sorry I havent been on here lately i've been pretty busy. But giving an update I transplanted my plants yesterday. All of em but one came out with minimal root damage besides one. Hopefully it will pull through. Also added another 4 foot flo light and a fan to give them a little breeze. Any tips for post transplant would be greatly appreciated. How much water should I give them? I've read to add extra nutes after transplanting? anyone know. Im going to take some pictures now to put up here to show you the new setup.

So here are the new pictures. Still have not got a chance to get a usb cable for my camera hopefully soon.

1_aspx.jpeg

2_aspx.jpeg

3_aspx.jpeg

4_aspx.jpeg

Yo hemp you have any idea why just one of my plants decided to flower? Ive been keeping them on 18/6 still but the plant just wants to flower.

get-attachment_aspx.jpeg

Oh yea and my other plants havent even shown their sex yet. So it just baffles me how this one got the idea to think it was flowering time.

So I guess my other posts didnt stick. Ill put the pictures back up. 7/8 have shown to be female waiting on the other one(runt of the group). I started 12 on 12 off on feb 25. So they have been in flowering for about 9 days. Other than that everything is looking good. Pics will be uploaded shortly!

Autoflower

autoflower_aspx.jpeg

I think the two on the right are the Ice. I got them mixed up during germination.

front1_aspx.jpeg

I topped the the right one. Just tryong some different things.

backright_aspx.jpeg

Side shot.

side1_aspx.jpeg

This is the white widow I started out growing hydroponically. Switched to soil when I transplanted all of them.

top1_aspx.jpeg

Lemme know what you think.

Your garden is looking nice and green. If I could, I would like to make a suggestion. Are you at all able to add side lighting? I just see quite a bit of stretch on the 2 tallest girls. It would help a lot. I would just add some CFL's around the tall girls.

There is no side lighting atm. I know that the lights have reflectors on them and I have a side taped up with aluminum foil. Thought that would do the trick. Do you think its necessary to have a side light or just preferred?
I have just been having some circuit breaker problems I have three lights and a fan in the area. During the light period the closet is open for fan/air circulation and gets some extra light from a lamp right outside the closet.

I would say that side lighting would help a lot because flouro's lose their intensity very very quickly the father away from them you get. But you are right, don't add any more load to your breaker if it keeps tripping. Do you have a heater on the same breaker?

Space heaters are notorious for eating electricity. Little space heaters can be rated at 1500W!!!! If you use a space heater, you really should have it on it's own breaker away from all the lights and fans and such. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom