Cchaps First Grow! White Widow, Crystal, and Ice

Just confirmed the last female! 8/8 It was the runt of the group and took to its 15th day into flowering to show its sex. Also this is the plant that took the most root damage during transplant.

Thanks man! I was a little worried about her. 15 days of flower to show its sex seemed a little long to me, but she pulled through!

Cchaps, looks good and I'm in for the ride.

One little suggestion...If that's tin foil your using to line the walls, you may want to consider changing it for mylar, panda film, white paint, or just about anything else. Tin foil is not that reflective and can create hot spots on the plants.

Best wishes for a successful grow! :cheer:

@hemp--Yea ill have some new pictures in the next couple days. Im getting alot of nice looking buds and I also added a side light.

@Mr.Krip-- Thanks for coming by! Yea thats tin foil lol. I have white walls behind it! :) Thanks for the help!

OK new pics! I took one from the front and another picture form the top view. Also I gave my autoflower to a friend. It wasnt growing well under 12/12 and I needed some extra space.

onefront_aspx.jpeg

onetop_aspx.jpeg

This is the RUNT!
2front_aspx.jpeg

runttop_aspx.jpeg

Here is the one a TOPPED

toppedfront_aspx.jpeg

toppedtop_aspx.jpeg

4front_aspx.jpeg

4top_aspx.jpeg

5front_aspx.jpeg

5top_aspx.jpeg

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Hi Cchaps

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom