Let it be LED

hjefre

HI im a viking sourcing some advice .

I just started too grow with a CFL 250 an i know looking for for LED for not more than 350$.

I really dont know anything about this but i sourced some prices on alibaba. Are the Chinese LED a waste of money?

Any of the LED from china people can recommend?

Yesterday i got a deal from Canada . I heard that Phillips green power are really good but i don't know hove much power i need. Here the prices i got and it look interesting

​​
Production Modules - 120-277v (price per unit)

48''/120cm DR/B $140
48''/120cm DR/B/FR ​ ​
$165
48''/120cm DR/W $165
48''/120cm DR/W/FR ​ ​
$165

60''/150cm DR/B $165
60''/150cm DR/B/FR ​ ​
$195
60''/150cm DR/W $195
60''/150cm DR/W/FR ​ ​
$195

​(blue spectrum is the 'low blue' version)​

Each Gen 2 module requires an adapter to make connection/wiring easier. These are $11/unit.

​​
Spectrums and purpose:

​-​
Blue (B) positive effects on compactness and hardening
​-​
White (W) working light / full spectrum
​-​
Deep red (DR) most efficient for photosynthesis, vegetative reproduction and stimulating shoot development
​-​
Far red (FR) positive effect on generative properties, flower formation and rooting

Do anybody have any idea what i could do? Thanks :thumb:

Many LED's are partly or fully produced in China.
I can recommend Mars Hydro as well, order from Smokesara their rep on 420 and get the best price and service.

From what I am seeing. the lumingrow is 68 5w and pulls 200w for $539

A Marshydro 1200 has 5w led's and pulls around 550w for $435 Mars Hydro

I would go with the Marshydro for sure.

I own many of them and every one of them is still working fine.

I would still be very carful about ordering from them. They are making wild claims that are just not true on their website.

They claim it will replace a 600w HPS

That is just crazy talk....

Another tip for comparing leds is make sure you compare draw wattage not bullshit wattage. My Mars 2 700 was like 340w or something iirc. Mars lists all the draw wattages in their site. Any company that does not lit draw wattage should probably not be trusted...

I need growth mode on my led system does the MH 1200 have that ?

Yes Mars II lights have the switches now, but if you decide to order check with sara, they might still have some of ones without the switches in the warehouse closest to you.

But like OttawaGreen said, you get more power and spectrum running both switches throughout the grow.

On my last grow I started out using only the veg switch for the first ~4 weeks and it worked fine, but I won't be doing it again.

There's an old saying in my country; ''if a device has a turbo button, use it. If not crank it up to max:'' :Namaste:

I am not sure if you can PM her until you have move responses on the forum. As I remember I was blocked from doing somethings on here till I had 50. Just in case. I will send her a link to this thread to make sure she see it.
I will do that:)

i am not sure if you can pm her until you have move responses on the forum. As i remember i was blocked from doing somethings on here till i had 50. Just in case. I will send her a link to this thread to make sure she see it.

thumb up :)

:circle-of-love:Hi hjefre, it has the option for billing address and shipping address. You can choose to ship to another address rather than your billing address after the check-out .
Shipping_Option.png

Thanks:tokin: but something is fucked with the website. When you try to order it will not come any shipping methods. Its not possible to order.

Back
Top Bottom