Let it be LED

:circle-of-love:Hi hjefre, it has the option for billing address and shipping address. You can choose to ship to another address rather than your billing address after the check-out .
Shipping_Option.png

That doesnt work with firefox / safari . The only thing that works is express checkout with PP.

:circle-of-love:Hi hjefre, you can send me an email. Just tell me you are hjefre from 420. I will arrange the shipment to the address you want to ship to.:Namaste:
That doesnt work with firefox / safari . The only thing that works is express checkout with PP.

So far I have not had trememdous results with LED'S. I have used a 320 watt Led (non sponsored) in Veg and they seemed to love it.
I then tried one 620 watt LED (Non sponsored) to flower the eight from Veg.
Using Ebb and Flow Hydroponics in 3 gallon buckets with net pot baskets.
Using a Brain Controller for watering and draining.
Used a One solution of nutrients.
Arranged the buckets in two rows of 4 buckets and the LED seemed to give good coverage.
The COLAS were good size, however in three attempts over the months with LED'S the harvested buds never seemed to be of SOLID
in nature. They all were loose and Airey.
I used different nutrients in the three LED FLOWER attempts, and all produced similar light/airey buds.
I must say the potency seemed great as I made RSO out of it and it was powerful.

How would I determine the watts, Look at the label? Or plug my 620 watt LED into my "kill a watt meter"? Oh by the way. I'm eating a make believe brownie and having a drop of fictitious RSO to treat my psychosomatic CLL Leukemia. Ha Ha.

Non sponsored lights??? No you aren't using mars hydro . Just curious what lights you are using . Nice to meet everyone by the way

How much noise does MH2 900 make ? How is the stock fans? Maybe i can change them

The fans are somewhat loud, but you can easily change them for more soundless ones (mail sara about it so your guarantee won't be void), just make sure they are powerful enough to cool the panel.
There are many fans to get relatively cheap on ebay, amazon etc. they are 120x120x25 and IIRC 2000 RPM.
I first got some that were 1200 RPM and they were almost silent but didn't cool enough so I got some other fans that are audible but cools just as good as the stock fans but are less noisy.

Jesus . After som emails they sent me a price on the mars ll 700 is US222,99,-

I payed with paypal an suddenly i got an email back that they sent me the wrong price . Good job MarsHydro:(

:bigblush:sorry about this mistake...

I payed with paypal an suddenly i got an email back that they sent me the wrong price . Good job MarsHydro:(

Hjefre,
Can you please share Mars/Sara customer service in relation to your issue? Usually, Sara is quick to respond and address them.
I have had very good experiences so far.:cheer:
:nomo:

I received my MH2 700 today but 3 lights are almost dead . They are very weak. Don´t they test the light before shipping or are these 3 lights som kind UV light?

Back
Top Bottom