Lets Talk Coco! Organics & Salts

TADAAA! Still plenty more ideas for this baby. Done working on it for the day. :)
IMG_20140805_185122.jpg
IMG_20140805_185140.jpg
IMG_20140805_185201.jpg
IMG_20140805_185213.jpg
IMG_20140805_185309.jpg

Thanks guys, really appreciate the positive feedback :). The bucket was just pissing me off, I ripped a leaf getting it in and out of the 5gl bucket. This is much easier, I will be adding more lights but I am waiting for her to grow a little more to figure out where to put them. Mylar will be the next step.

In terms of lighting for the patio, It would be pretty sweet eh? Not only is it light, but beautiful invigorating Oxygen :).

Now for the question, I checked on her this morning (in her darkness) and her leaves are a little crispy (iv been monitoring last few days) and today is definitely the worst, the pot was close to dry so I gave her a watering of nutes (first time watering in new pot). The leaves are all green still no signs of any brown. The leaves are also spiraling in different directions, could this be from me putting her in a new home and getting use to the lights? No signs of flowering yet.... Would all the transplanting I have done recently slow down the flowering transition? Or as long as light is at 12 hours she's on her way to flowering?

Thanks.

:rip: my coco mentor

high wishes to you friend intothecosmos! :hookah:
could you upload some pics of the problem?
is your plant seed or clone?

Thank you my brother. I am unsure its anything that a picture could justify. When I rub some of her leaves (mostly the bigger ones) it feels a little like sand paper? I tried taking a picture with my phone, and its not the best light sensor so its having a hard time grasping the color contrast in my Roughneck. I will get my DSLR out soon and snap some shots. That should really get a good shot.

Mylar is coming to my Roughneck, just trying to find it the cheapest... Any recommendations for a easily workable reflective film to wrap my Rouchneck in?

My plant is Bag Seed. Fell in my lap :)

Took pictures with the DSLR... Amazing how much better the light sensor is in an actual camera.

We are at 29 Days into Veg, No signs of flowering yet...Been on a 12/12 light schedule for last 12 days.

Here are some pictures as of this morning.

P8075395.JPG
P8075394.JPG
P8075393.JPG
P8075390.JPG
P8075391.JPG
P8075392.JPG
P8075389.JPG

hi brother!
seems like your plant is doing good
are u using some cal-mag in your feed regime?
is your pH balanced and steady? (i once had a problem with pH fluctuations and the first symptom was leaf twisting)

did you rinse well your coco before transplanting? sometimes coco has salt accumulations in it
remember you want 5.8 - 6.0 pH in coco

however i think is early to diagnose she looks just fine :goodjob:

hi brother!
seems like your plant is doing good
are u using some cal-mag in your feed regime?
is your pH balanced and steady? (i once had a problem with pH fluctuations and the first symptom was leaf twisting)

did you rinse well your coco before transplanting? sometimes coco has salt accumulations in it
remember you want 5.8 - 6.0 pH in coco

however i think is early to diagnose she looks just fine :goodjob:

My Coco Coir is mixed with some dolomitic lime and then I am just using my Liquid nutes with aired out tap water. I rinsed coco very well before transplanting. She is only 4 days in her new pot and she is in a new home so she probably is just getting adjusted. I dont have a way to measure PH at the moment.

Thanks.

I really hope she shows me her sex soon! I am way too damn antsy.

coco is not as forgiving as soil, if your pH is off the recommended rage your plant will start showing deficiencies and nutrient lock outs (specially in flowering phase) and this will dramatically affect your yields.

i have also seen growers that never pay attention to pH, which gives a lot of stress to the plant

a lot of stress to a marijuana plant can cause Hermaphroditism and develop pollen sacs, which will burst and pollenate her own flowers. This will "seed" your buds and ruin a "sin-semilla" harvest, lowering dramatically your yields and potency

coco is not as forgiving as soil, if your pH is off the recommended rage your plant will start showing deficiencies and nutrient lock outs (specially in flowering phase) and this will dramatically affect your yields.

i have also seen growers that never pay attention to pH, which gives a lot of stress to the plant

a lot of stress to a marijuana plant can cause Hermaphroditism and develop pollen sacs, which will burst and pollenate her own flowers. This will "seed" your buds and ruin a "sin-semilla" harvest, lowering dramatically your yields and potency

I have read this and I appreciate you reminding me.. I just atm have no way to measure the PH. I am doing everything else as best as possible.

I just finished cutting up an emergency blanket and lined my Roughneck with it. (not the greatest job...I seriously under estimated taping a sheet inside a garbage can lmao).

When I put her back in her home and started her up on her light, I checked around inside her and I could be wrong but I think I am seeing a few pistils. I am going to check her a little later and possibly take some pictures.

RIP BID
Its amazing how much someone can care for someone they've never met.

Am I missing something? I hope everything is alright? I love BigIrishDude and so does my baby, hes helped us many many times :).

Thought I would share this with you guys, just took these pictures this morning. I was unable to get a solid picture of the inside of the plant, but I did do some rummaging inside of her, and I have found what I think to be some signs of Female parts! At the Main Stem I am seeing singular strands of green pointing outwards and up most notably at the bottom of the plant right at the main stem. When I saw them I got a smile on my face but I dont want to count my chickens before they hatch. She Is enjoying darkness now, and I will try to get better pictures of her innards later tonight. But for now here she is this morning. It was her first night of having an Emergency blanket hopefully she enjoyed it :)

messed up posting the pictures sorry. :(

Am I missing something? I hope everything is alright? I love BigIrishDude and so does my baby, hes helped us many many times :).

BID passed away this week. :rip:

BID passed away this week. :rip:

I read this an I instantly tear up. I do not know if words can describe the feeling I feel right now. I look back in the short time I have been on these forums, and I see a man who touched my life so quickly and inspired me in a way I couldn't fathom. I now spend a little more time searching the forum and I see he was a man who touched more than just mine. He will never be forgotten!

Love you Brother BID!

Back
Top Bottom