Lewydeville’s DWC Grow With Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Plus Many More

stellar happening for you here lewy. loving the pressings too. so jelous of all you guys and stickiness. good luck on the cones. always a worry. peace bro
Cheers GG. I’ve moved the clones into the dwc totes now. Still only one showing roots but I’m confident the others have them just not showing yet. I’ve never had clones take so long to root. Hope you’re well and keeping safe buddy.

Cheers GG. I’ve moved the clones into the dwc totes now. Still only one showing roots but I’m confident the others have them just not showing yet. I’ve never had clones take so long to root. Hope you’re well and keeping safe buddy.
Clones are a good solution to perpetual but the waiting is worse than germination. Done a fair bit over the years and see the benefits without a doubt . Being able to take more than needed helps too. choosing the strongest looking ect..
I do like the vigour of new seeds and the opposite nodes for training is a help too. I got hung up on the mindset of clones being a branch rather than the whole lively , productive tree too. !!!. Now it is just convenience and plenty of seeds to play with lol
seeing the roots is a great sight on the clones though , should be nice and strong from the off.

All good here mate. corked the kids asses and used pasta spirals for their nostrils and old y fronts for face masks . Sod all to do with keeping them safe , just payback for not tidying their room . We dont smack in this house , we humiliate and revenge punish !!!!!! .All the Mark's stay on the inside......... heehee. will.lay for that one in hell.lol
be well and sane matey

Hey 420. Hope everyone is keeping safe. It’s been a while since my last update. Obviously things are crazy for everyone at the moment and I’ve been really busy at work trying to finish my jobs off before total lockdown. The gardening and journaling has taken a back seat. I think the construction sites maybe shut down soon so there will be plenty of time to catch up on everyone’s journals which I’m looking forward to.
Quick update on my garden, I’ll be going into more detail over the weekend. After such a long time the clones have all rooted now apart from Guicy Banger#1. Typical it’s one of the really interesting looking plants! No worries though, I’ll cut a few more clones from that plant in the next day or two. I’ve taken a clone of the S1 Wedding cake which had the leaf mutation. Can’t wait to try that one.
B8C3BE82-2592-461D-8D16-E6E617EFA1E3.jpeg
4BED13A0-8259-43B1-A4B6-4CA8E676D600.jpeg
2B6F6A20-0EAB-4596-92E1-D894CF5BDDE7.jpeg

I’ve been lazy in the main tent. Apart from some harsh training to keep them in check whilst waiting for the sexing clones I’ve just been sticking my head in the tent to make sure they’re ok. I’ve got a few favourites, some nice smells coming from them when you give the stems a rub. The Crumbled Lime twins are nice strong plants and I’m fairly certain they are female. Anyway here are a few pictures and I’ll give a better update on the weekend.
B61A54D0-F754-4939-829F-1F26BC771206.jpeg
C3DB36A2-19A2-46B4-AE4B-0E8CA7E38F47.jpeg
2EFD7386-355F-4B8E-9E3C-B3F148CB15F7.jpeg
C083B1FC-D712-41D9-A782-6A60686C5BE9.jpeg
3997E2AF-CAF9-4F68-8F34-6B6DE87C2343.jpeg
9BA73BA8-AAB6-41D7-BE83-753A8960C20D.jpeg
7C7247A3-C117-4A79-AEA6-E9DEC2E8AA60.jpeg

Everyone is looking green and healthy and those clones have some very nice roots. Can't wait for the update this weekend. Take care Lew.
Looking good all around Lewy

Thanks guys. Hope you’re well and keeping safe. I can’t wait for the weekend I’m going to binge on 420 and catch up on your journals. :passitleft:

Hey Lew. Hope you're doing ok in these weird times. Weve been forced to stay at home now so its time to sort out the garden. Keep making that hash buddy
:passitleft:
Yes P how is it mate? Hope you’re well and keeping safe. I’m still working at the moment. I’ve a nice tiled roof up a quiet cul-de-sac and I’ve been working on my own. Materials have been delivered so I’m quite lucky.....although getting 4 pallets of tiles up the ladder on your own doesn’t feel very lucky! :oops: I’m shutting down this week though as the job is very close to being completed and I won’t be starting anything else as you can’t get the materials on site. How are you weathering the storm?

Hey 420. I cut 3 more clones from Guicy Banger #2 last night. I think it has some unusual leaves and smells great. I took three clones just to make sure this time.
45CBC6B4-92EC-4E22-8B37-61E99207B68E.jpeg
EF6E19F8-4EFE-4959-9E1F-A85D64F77196.jpeg
7F8D38AA-8BF5-48D3-B843-EEDC9E05F83E.jpeg
1FA09D9E-695B-4484-A417-566F4B929CAA.jpeg

Garden looks grand, as ever. :)
I don’t fancy doing the donkey work getting those tiles up that ladder either. Some well earned time off..
Hello DD how are you buddy? I’m certainly glad I’ve nearly finished this job so I can get back to some gardening! Looking forward to getting this seed project going now. Hope you’re well.

Hello DD how are you buddy? I’m certainly glad I’ve nearly finished this job so I can get back to some gardening! Looking forward to getting this seed project going now. Hope you’re well.
All is good in the Stable Of ignorance Impermanence today, thanks Lew. Any day without the virus is a good day. Someone in our street has got it. Any day spent gardening instead of trying to maintain three points of contact on a rickety bloody ladder while you’re shifting four pallets of tiles single-handedly, as it were... is a good day. I’m liking the lockdown, I gotta say.
How’re your ma and sister?

Be well, folks
:green_heart:

Yes P how is it mate? Hope you’re well and keeping safe. I’m still working at the moment. I’ve a nice tiled roof up a quiet cul-de-sac and I’ve been working on my own. Materials have been delivered so I’m quite lucky.....although getting 4 pallets of tiles up the ladder on your own doesn’t feel very lucky! :oops: I’m shutting down this week though as the job is very close to being completed and I won’t be starting anything else as you can’t get the materials on site. How are you weathering the storm?
We're good. I'm just sat at home waiting for all of this to just blow over. It's a bit weird. I'm still expecting some second rate comedian to jump out and tell me it was all a funny joke. It doesn't seem to be getting any better yet. The kids are keeping me entertained and in the few and far between moments when they are not around there is plenty of gardening to do both inside and out. I'll be flowering the French Macaron in a couple of days :)
:passitleft:

Good move, taking more clones is cheap insurance.
Yep now it looks like we’re going to be in isolation for a long time a few extra clones won’t hurt. Might even chuck a few outside as there seems to be less risk.

All is good in the Stable Of ignorance Impermanence today, thanks Lew. Any day without the virus is a good day. Someone in our street has got it. Any day spent gardening instead of trying to maintain three points of contact on a rickety bloody ladder while you’re shifting four pallets of tiles single-handedly, as it were... is a good day. I’m liking the lockdown, I gotta say.
How’re your ma and sister?

Be well, folks
:green_heart:
Mum and my Sister are keeping well, both have been in isolation for a while now. Thanks for asking buddy. Doesn’t seem like anyone is safe from this virus. I’ll be relieved when I’ve finished work and on lockdown myself. Bet there are going to be some crazy good looking gardens on 420 with everybody stuck at home.

Back
Top Bottom