Lexort's Kaneh Bosm CFL Garden

They almost look like they are sitting in a pool of water Lexort but it's likely just the pic.

I'd let them dry out before any more watering and see how they do. You have been fussing with them quite a bit so maybe a little neglect will teach them a lesson. :)

L8r

Ya its just the picture OMU i already dumped the excess water the tray is just wet but no pooling. And a big welcome to you katatonia and thanks for stopping by. I realize it looks like my lights are too far away but i assure you they are ok not my first corral with cfls lol. I'll save everyone time and divulge what the lights are attached to, it's a old street sign i got from a friend it's high avenue lol

I hope you all like alot of pictures because I love taking them of my girls lol also there are a couple to show the lights

WP_20150917_20_20_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20150917_20_20_58_Pro.jpg

WP_20150917_20_23_21_Pro.jpg

WP_20150917_20_27_25_Pro.jpg

One of my seeds was ready to plant so I did that this morning im excited about that lol

It's another bagseed strain but its different than the clones. More of a couchlock high

Welcome b.real ive grown fond of my cfl fluro and led light bulbs lol I know they aren't the best but they work for me and that is all i care about lol. I think after bit i may go take some pictures lol

Just got my tds meter and my tap water sits at 472 ppm from my limited understanding that is pretty bad lol

O ya forgot to add i want to thank oldmeduser for convincing me to get the tds meter as my tap water was probably the problem im guessing

Just got my tds meter and my tap water sits at 472 ppm from my limited understanding that is pretty bad lol

That is nasty f'n water man. Town water here is around 200 and I won't use it even tho they don't add fluoride. We get some from a friend for washing veggies or boiling spuds but buy RO for the plants and for drinking ourselves. Keeps the coffee maker working great too. Don't want to be replacing a $150 BUNN coffee machine every year. :)

O ya forgot to add i want to thank oldmeduser for convincing me to get the tds meter as my tap water was probably the problem im guessing

You're more than welcome Lexort. One of the most important tools in the box to help get better grows.

L8r

That is nasty f'n water man. Town water here is around 200 and I won't use it even tho they don't add fluoride. We get some from a friend for washing veggies or boiling spuds but buy RO for the plants and for drinking ourselves. Keeps the coffee maker working great too. Don't want to be replacing a $150 BUNN coffee machine every year. :)

You're more than welcome Lexort. One of the most important tools in the box to help get better grows.

L8r

Im gonna take your response about the high ppm tap water as that was my problem lol

Ya know I been doing more reading about high ph runoff and trust me there doesn't seem to be alot that pertains to what I am dealing with but i have decided to not pay it attention until I start getting deficiencies because I see alot of places that it's not that accurate in soil less. Im not really having issues so why keep on chasing my tail in a futile effort to fix something that isn't necessarily wrong. I won't lie it does bug the side of me that's a bit of a perfectionist but that side of me just needs to suck it up lol. Anyways got some pictures to upload then post on here lol

Alright i got a few pictures of the girls and one of my new tds meter now let me add the new 2-liter wont be there permanently i am just trying to figure out where to put it lol very temporary lol
WP_20150918_17_30_54_Pro.jpg

WP_20150918_18_06_50_Pro.jpg

WP_20150918_18_07_10_Pro.jpg

WP_20150918_18_07_27_Pro.jpg

Good pictures lextort :thumb: lookin awesome. Do you happen to know the strains, sorry if its in previous posts im too lazy to read through everything again right now haha.

No they are unknown as far as strain as they are bagseed. The seed i just planted is a indica dominant strain i do know that due to the leaves it produced last grow and the high produced was very much a couchlock feeling and laid back. The clones i believe to be slightly indica dominant but produce a strong feeling of well being and happiness and give a fair amount of the giggles lol its also not that couchlocky lol. That is what I do know. I will post a picture of a plant that is from the same bag of seeds as the one i just planted

Here is the plant that comes from the same bag of seeds that i just planted

Photo00472.jpg

Photo00513.jpg

Photo00385.jpg

Back
Top Bottom