Lexort's Kaneh Bosm CFL Garden

Well if you do a journal i will join for the ride and if you do a document don't forget to find me so I can see lol

I watered the 2-liter bottle this morning cause it needed it and when I checked the runoff it was 196ppm 6.5ph so that is much better. I watered with nutes cause last time it was a flush with straight water. I am certain now that my tap water was at fault for the nute lock out that had started. I hope they start to bounce back soon. Anyways on to the pictures
WP_20150923_11_21_31_Pro.jpg

WP_20150923_11_21_46_Pro.jpg

WP_20150923_11_21_54_Pro.jpg

WP_20150923_11_22_10_Pro.jpg

WP_20150923_11_22_46_Pro.jpg

WP_20150923_11_22_57_Pro.jpg

Ok subbed and caught up from the start. Lotsa fun with PH. Glad you're making progress.
Ph is the bane of my growing career. I don't know who the patron saint of PH is but I wouldn't trust him and I bet he has some sort of bat wings, or at least some horns peeking out from under his halo. It's weird about those constantly drooping plants.( I think whatever they have- I may have too..). I wonder what it is. What are your temps like?
It's always been my understanding that roots don't like the light and we should grow in opaque containers. ?

OD- have you read this thread? A little bit of info on earth juice in here. A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?

Hey weasel thanks for stoping by im so happy to see the ph come down and i agree with ya dont trust the patron saint of PH lol. Ya im not entirely sure what's up with the droopy my best guess is the perlite lining the bottom of the pots as that's the only difference from my last grow and i hadn't had this much drooping going on. As far as the clear containers go i know it's said that roots dont like light however in my experience which isnt alot but i used two liter bottles last grow and i never saw any problems that would suggest it was bad. Last grow was actually pretty smooth compared to this one come to think of it.

O ya not 100% sure on the temps but i know it's not too hot but i was thinking it was feeling more humid in there so im trying to get more air exchange by leaving the door to the room open more often.

Ok im pretty sure it was the humidity the plants are looking a bit better after leaving the door open for longer than usual lol ill get the pictures up in a few minutes im pretty medicated lol

Maybe it is just cause I'm pretty baked but I think they look a bit better
WP_20150923_19_44_57_Pro.jpg

WP_20150923_19_45_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20150923_19_47_55_Pro.jpg

WP_20150923_19_48_08_Pro.jpg

Yeah, they look perkier. If the RH is too high the plants can't get rid of the water as easy and the leaves get get heavier and they sag a bit.

Generally not a problem with vegging plants but can get you bud rot with flowering girls. Does slow down growth tho as the plants need to move water and nutes through as they process things to grow faster.

L8r

O for ventilation i just open the spare room door lol hadn't been opening it enough lol which would explain why I am having the problems that i am cuz I usually leave it open lol. As for the meaning behind my journal title is a nod to some interesting research done by a polish anthropologist who's name is sula benet. Kaneh bosm is cannabis but was mistranslated in the Hebrew bible as calamus. Kaneh bosm was an ingredient for the holy anointing oil back in the days of moses and on from there. This mistranslation in the bible is disputed by many scholars and i feel IMHO that the masses reject this due to what its impact on the church would be. To put simply a religion that has stood for thousands of years is brought to its knees by the very thought that the bible is about some guys who went into a tent for to pray to god for guidance while burning incense that got them higher then a kite and then returned from the sacred tent to his people to tell them what god said to do. I don't do this topic much justice so if your interested i posted a video from youtube on page 5 (i think) of this journal or you could also just google kaneh bosm and do some research lol

Just went and looked the kaneh bosm YouTube video is on page 5 post # 73 i believe it was lol

That's cool. I suppose some people would get excited about the notion of cannabis being mixed up in things. I don't know why. I've never been involved with organized religion in any way at all, but it seems like most people somehow strive for altered /spiritual states. Definitely some sort of cannabis worship going on in this forum.

O for ventilation i just open the spare room door lol hadn't been opening it enough lol which would explain why I am having the problems that i am cuz I usually leave it open lol. As for the meaning behind my journal title is a nod to some interesting research done by a polish anthropologist who's name is sula benet. Kaneh bosm is cannabis but was mistranslated in the Hebrew bible as calamus. Kaneh bosm was an ingredient for the holy anointing oil back in the days of moses and on from there. This mistranslation in the bible is disputed by many scholars and i feel IMHO that the masses reject this due to what its impact on the church would be. To put simply a religion that has stood for thousands of years is brought to its knees by the very thought that the bible is about some guys who went into a tent for to pray to god for guidance while burning incense that got them higher then a kite and then returned from the sacred tent to his people to tell them what god said to do. I don't do this topic much justice so if your interested i posted a video from youtube on page 5 (i think) of this journal or you could also just google kaneh bosm and do some research lol

Just watched a doco on that last night, interesting stuff hey!! Its been a big part of rituals and medicine since day dot. Such a shame we live in such a money driven society. Where profit is more important than health and spiritually. Thanks for including that in your journal, I'll check it out, might have even been the one I watched!

Ws

Ok subbed and caught up from the start. Lotsa fun with PH. Glad you're making progress.
Ph is the bane of my growing career. I don't know who the patron saint of PH is but I wouldn't trust him and I bet he has some sort of bat wings, or at least some horns peeking out from under his halo. It's weird about those constantly drooping plants.( I think whatever they have- I may have too..). I wonder what it is. What are your temps like?
It's always been my understanding that roots don't like the light and we should grow in opaque containers. ?

OD- have you read this thread? A little bit of info on earth juice in here. A top nutrient study - Which is the best? Produces most?

I have not. :thumb: Thank you, I will be reading it here in a moment now.

I don't know who the patron saint of PH is but I wouldn't trust him and I bet he has some sort of bat wings, or at least some horns peeking out from under his halo.

This is one of the greatest things I've ever read lol. :tokin:

Test 1 in that thread is exactly what i'm going to do. I'm glad he got good results. A lot of people at my old work were bashing the line and said move on to fox farm. I'd gotten good results with it before. But I didn't try much from the whole line I just used grow, bloom and catalyst. Now i'm adding Microblast and Meta-k to the mix.

Hey weasel don't worry this thread won't be getting all religious lol Im not a typical Christian I don't go to church because I don't like what it has become. I just try to do what is right and be thankful for what I have that's about it lol. To wreckedsummer i totally agree with ya there.
It just gets my goat that if the government can't profit off something then they outlaw it. If i want to enjoy something from nature who are they to tell me i can't. Anyways enough of those dark thoughts lol i gotta go check on the girls

Nah I wasn't the least worried! I find that as long as people are nice, then all the differences between us are just interesting and cool new things to learn about. As soon as people get aggressive and obnoxious (which as we know is all too often) then those differences just become an excuse to dislike each other, I've noticed.

Spot on i totally agree weasel lol. I think im still overwatering i guess doesn't make alot of sense since I been waiting till the soil is dry and the pot is light. And trust me my mix is super light. Guess I just gotta neglect em more lol

I think im still overwatering i guess doesn't make alot of sense since I been waiting till the soil is dry and the pot is light. And trust me my mix is super light. Guess I just gotta neglect em more lol

I noticed when my clones were pretty small I didn't water very often.

Back
Top Bottom