Lexort's Kaneh Bosm CFL Garden

Now as for the girls in flower im just waiting for a bit more amber before I chop em down. Its day 58 since flip to 12\12 for these girls they smell pretty good its like a earthy musky pine smell. The trichomes on these girls are milky mainly with about maybe 5% amber and I was gonna wait till about 10-15% amber. Alot of the hairs have turned orange but they are still popping white hairs it seems. Anyways on to the good stuff!
WP_20160209_21_39_30_Pro.jpg
WP_20160209_21_38_32_Pro.jpg
WP_20160209_21_38_44_Pro.jpg
WP_20160209_21_38_55_Pro.jpg
WP_20160209_21_39_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20160209_21_39_09_Pro.jpg
WP_20160209_21_40_58_Pro.jpg
WP_20160209_21_40_07_Pro.jpg
WP_20160209_21_40_35_Pro.jpg

Looks good Lex. Keep an eye on the little green leaves on the buds. If they start increasing and the buds get more 'leafy' then chop. Sometimes at the end they go into a sort of revegging mode. Happens with the sativas more. I notice it happen around the same time they start foxtailing a lot. Not saying that this is happening to you- but worth keeping an eye on.

Looks good Lex. Keep an eye on the little green leaves on the buds. If they start increasing and the buds get more 'leafy' then chop. Sometimes at the end they go into a sort of revegging mode. Happens with the sativas more. I notice it happen around the same time they start foxtailing a lot. Not saying that this is happening to you- but worth keeping an eye on.
Hey weasel been a little while lol thanks for the info. I must say I was a bit puzzled when the foxtailing started since I haven't seen this happen before so i kinda had thought it was revegging or maybe the little bit of nitrogen in the GH flora micro was causing it or something lol then I read up a little on foxtailing and realized this is what is going on lol. I will be watching them closely to ensure they don't do that. I'll be honest ya the foxtailing looks interesting but at the same time kinda makes them seem fluffy which they aren't really i suppose I mean the buds are more dense and big then what cfls were getting me but im not sure how I feel about the foxtail parts lol. Don't be a stranger weasel your always welcome in my garden! O and I hope things are getting straightened out for you nice and quick like brother!

:jawdropper::jawdropper::high-five: Hang on....... Gotta strap on the o ll chin strap!:cheer:Man those are beautiful clones, flawless pure white roots, love it man! I think I/we might have figured this clone thing out... Got two in soil transplanted now and another couple in the dome lookn cozy and healthy. Hoping soon to see those type of roots popping out the bottom like yours bro!:circle-of-love: As for the rest of your garden, she s looking great, I so excited to see how she turns out for ya and the inaudible smoke report written with crossed eyes, it will be epic!!:thumb: Thanks for sharing man:adore::adore::passitleft:

Tossing my opinion into the ring... I don't feel I saw anything I would call foxtailing going on in those photos, just bud formation.

I've always been a bit unclear when to call it foxtailing. Sometimes it's very obvious with tiny bits shooting out, but I've seen many others call their buds 'foxtailed' when I didn't share that opinion.

I m with you Tead, I did some bud back building (LA s technique for fatter budz) and I found fox tailing was easily detected in combination with this method. But honestly who's to say what I was seeing on my plants, but my boi Pidg seemed to confirm as well at the end so I fugure there s gotta be something to it! What's more important to watch fox tailing or "amber alerts" ?

It's funny you bring up back building cause I did snip the tops quite a few weeks ago now. Not sure why ya think there's not foxtailing going on but i suppose later when the lights go on I'll take some pictures to show what I thought was foxtailing then you can tell me for sure lol.

I think it may be flushing time based on the trichomes gonna check again tonight to be sure first. I did take the little budcicle down yesterday because I liked the look of its trichomes and i need some bud lol

Hope you guys like bud pictures cause I took alot lol. Some pictures should show what I thought was foxtailing but most the pictures are cause i love taking pictures of bud lol! Enjoy!
WP_20160211_20_01_51_Pro.jpg
WP_20160211_20_02_00_Pro.jpg
WP_20160211_20_02_15_Pro.jpg
WP_20160211_20_02_44_Pro.jpg
WP_20160211_20_04_01_Pro.jpg
WP_20160211_20_04_45_Pro.jpg
WP_20160211_20_12_22_Pro.jpg
WP_20160211_20_12_28_Pro.jpg
WP_20160211_20_00_13_Pro.jpg
WP_20160211_20_00_22_Pro.jpg

These are in containers that were 1.75L before i cut them down, they are probably more like 1.50L now lol. So you do think they are foxtailing a little bit then? As for yield im not really sure i hope atleast 7grams per budcicle but im not great at guessing. Im curious you or anyone else thinks the yield will be lol.

20g would be nice lol. I figure about a week yet then they will come down. Gave em a good flush last night ya i know i don't flush long but i have tried flushing and not and i can't tell the difference so i figure a week of straight water outta do.

Ya i do ph my flush water too. I figure i been ph'ing this whole time why stop now lol. Im really digging the look of the two budcicles that are left that is why they have been left for last lol. They sure are dense lol it surprised me cause for the longest time I read that leds produce fluffy bud but I'll tell ya this bud is denser then my cfl bud ever was.

That technology has really come along. I have some old ones from the 1st generation of them... I kind of think of them as CFLs with the same wattage. Great for side lighting in veg... they sure make crappy flower lights tho.
I've been eyeing the lighting section at the hardware store pretty hard these days... I like the COB lighting and I'm itching to put something together.

Back
Top Bottom