Lexort's Kaneh Bosm CFL Garden

Ya know I don't how much truth there is to this but mars hydro compares the light i have to 250w hps/mh/etc. All i do know is my buds seem bigger and denser under this light opposed to cfls.
Beautiful spears of destiny Lex. Almost ready!! If never used cfls but i do know LED can grow dense fat nuggets. Your next grow will be even better since you didnt get the led until a few weeks of flower. That light is perfect for the space you have.
Those buds are lookin good man. Their still throwing out some white hairs so they might have a little time left maybe depending on what type of buzz your looking for. Have you started the flush yet?

Beautiful spears of destiny Lex. Almost ready!! If never used cfls but i do know LED can grow dense fat nuggets. Your next grow will be even better since you didnt get the led until a few weeks of flower. That light is perfect for the space you have.
Those buds are lookin good man. Their still throwing out some white hairs so they might have a little time left maybe depending on what type of buzz your looking for. Have you started the flush yet?
Ya know your right i didn't flower these completely under the led panel. Im looking for abit of couchlock but not too much ya know. I did start flushing already they have gotten 2 plain water flushing's ph'd ofcourse. Im thinking it might be getting close to chop time but more on that soon.

Yea dude those buds are bursting with color! I can just imagine how they smell, it must feel pretty good to look at everyday hey!? :bravo:
Haha thanks BB ya its a awesome feeling walking in and checking them out daily. These girls don't smell a bunch or atleast i don't notice a smell until my nose is a foot away but then they are pretty stinky! Lol.

Ok so today I had to water the girls in flower and when I was moving the girl that has three tops i accidentally knocked a tiny popcorn bud off somehow but anyways when i went to retrieve the popcorn bud out of my watering tray a couple of seeds popped out of it which is weird cause I have not seen any pollen sacs or anything.
WP_20160217_00_47_26_Pro.jpg

See these are them lol. What does this mean and what should I do if anything. I guess there isn't anything to do since it is a little late now. Ive given 2 plain ph'd water flushing's. A side question if anyone can answer it for me. So i have read that the trichomes change even during the curing process so what i want to know is how much they change exactly, like if you harvest at 20% amber what does it end up at roughly?

A lot of plants will seed themselves at the end of there lives. Its a survival thing really, or is it possible there was a tiny light leak? A seed can form anywhere light hits during the dark period. As far as trics, I dunno how much the trics change, but I do know your buds stay alive for 3 days and continue to process and break down simple sugars and what not. Hope some of this helps lex.

A lot of plants will seed themselves at the end of there lives. Its a survival thing really, or is it possible there was a tiny light leak? A seed can form anywhere light hits during the dark period. As far as trics, I dunno how much the trics change, but I do know your buds stay alive for 3 days and continue to process and break down simple sugars and what not. Hope some of this helps lex.

Ya that helps a bit. As for light leaks i kinda doubt it with how stuff is setup. These are bagseed plants so I suppose hermie isn't out of the question but im always inspecting my girls pretty thoroughly and I never saw a pollen sac. It's not a big deal i guess I just thought it was weird cause the seeds popped out of a popcorn bud that is literally not much bigger than those two seeds.

Those seeds look mature. From what i know it takes 3 or 4 weeks for seeds to fully mature. Those little hermies are great at hide and seek. After i cut my goldmine i found all kinds of hermies that would have never been found without cutting leaves off. nothing wrong with a couple seeds in the bud.

I've peeked at trichs after drying. They may change some, but I can't say that I've notice any large differences.
Seeds happen. The pollen rides on clothing or just rides the wind. I might guess that it rode in on your shoes since the seeds were down low... but who knows. Got any neighbors growing? An outside gorilla grow in a nearby overgrown lot?

Ok so not much change in trichs. As for the neighbors growing im not super sure on that lol one of my neighbors who is also a buddy wants to start growing but hasn't yet but other than him i don't know about the rest lol. Wouldn't be any gorilla grows going on right now cause there is snow on the ground lol although I do know that the house across the street had a little plant growing in the yard this past year (i knew the guy who lived there but he moved a while back now lol). Are hermies obvious? I mean no matter how many times I have grown some of this bagseed and I do find seeds i never see a single pollen sac. Ive never had a male and I have never had a obvious hermie (meaning i never saw pollen sacs if they were present). On another side of things since I already started flushing is it too late to add back nutes so I can get a bit more amber trichs?

Those seeds look mature. From what i know it takes 3 or 4 weeks for seeds to fully mature. Those little hermies are great at hide and seek. After i cut my goldmine i found all kinds of hermies that would have never been found without cutting leaves off. nothing wrong with a couple seeds in the bud.

Ya Im not all anal about getting my bud seed free i just don't want it seed packed lol. The pollen sacs must be hidden in the buds i swear cause I have yet to see one in my time of growing lol.

Your trichomes should change without nutrients, because I don't give mine any the last 2 weeks I flush and they change

Probably a nanner somewhere is all
If there was it was a ninja nanner lol
Your trichomes should change without nutrients, because I don't give mine any the last 2 weeks I flush and they change

You run hydro or soil or what? Just wondering read different flushing times for different methods. Would you say your trichs change dast during your two week flush? I guess I never paid super close attention to the rate at which they change cause I check them rather randomly lol

If there was it was a ninja nanner lol

You run hydro or soil or what? Just wondering read different flushing times for different methods. Would you say your trichs change dast during your two week flush? I guess I never paid super close attention to the rate at which they change cause I check them rather randomly lol

I run soil, but I'm like you I check pretty randomly. I haven't gotten around to complying any data on how much they change day by day, yet. Wish I had a straight answer for you, but on my next grow I'll definitely be doing just that.

You ll gain potency from a good cure.... I think they say a possibility of 10-18 percent more thc after a proper 2 month cure. As for the seeds, no worries man, I thought I saw a couple nanner s in a few pics back but wasn't a 100. My first grow was loaded with seeds and it took away from potency but my last grow just had a few and it was just fine:thumb: Free Seeds! Woo hoo!

Back
Top Bottom