Light burn or nutrient burn

I thought hydro growing was when you feed the roots dangling in water ... my bad pal
That is how it started off. Now it includes several other methods such as going with coco coir (an organic material that takes years to decompose) or coco and peat moss mix. Peat moss is something else that is an organic material but it also can take a long time to decompose.

Depends if its a good day mate lol
Like I said no malice intended .. and will take on what's been said ... here's a picture of my star dawg I've just done as a peace offering

20210408_085536.jpg

20210401_131548.jpg

I thought the ppm was the wand and the pH reader I got was a pen.. obviously we have got lost in translation as I'm from over the pond and things obviously mean different things
It’s all good bro. I was saying get you a good COMBO pen that will tell you all that jive and save you a lot of hassle. Get stuff to store it and calibrate it also. It sucks having to replace $160 pen!

Sorry I'm from uk and call everyone pal .. I will just leave it there didn't mean no down talking to no one.. its not the way I roll ... cheers the advice and peace out
Hey Dude...I know its not...However the written word can be read many different ways! And because this is an international audience (some are better in English than others) things can be misconstrued fairly easy

Hey Dude...I know its not...However the written word can be read many different ways! And because this is an international audience (some are better in English than others) things can be misconstrued fairly easy
I always give the person im helping the benefit of the doubt.
Just because its our first language i don't assume the person I'm talking to is the same. Lots of foreign growers enjoy our wonderful site,and struggle with dialect and syntax. Vocabulary is different and their slang means something different.
Just ask Nutty what a fanny is and watch him blush.
Don't jump on someone and assume disrespect, in my experience there isn't any.
Bill

I always give the person im helping the benefit of the doubt.
Just because its our first language i don't assume the person I'm talking to is the same. Lots of foreign growers enjoy our wonderful site,and struggle with dialect and syntax. Vocabulary is different and their slang means something different.
Just ask Nutty what a fanny is and watch him blush.
Don't jump on someone and assume disrespect, in my experience there isn't any.
Bill
This is why I usually work out the problem myself. I'm not a lazy grower and like to learn about the thing I personally enjoy doing but was a bit baffled with this one as I didn't know if it was the new led light or nutrient problem.. never though the word pal would offend ( apart from when I call it the mrs in which she replies I'm not your pal I'm your wife ) lol .. funny thing is I use to get told off at school for calling people dude ( brought up watching Simpsons ) but like I said took on board what you guys have said both dialect and plant talk and will keep it plain and simple from now on ... and thanks to you lot I'm pretty sure it's potassium. So gonna give them some nutrients and see how they react .. fingers crossed they will recover without to much harm ... thanks again everyone .. peace out

This is why I usually work out the problem myself. I'm not a lazy grower and like to learn about the thing I personally enjoy doing but was a bit baffled with this one as I didn't know if it was the new led light or nutrient problem.. never though the word pal would offend ( apart from when I call it the mrs in which she replies I'm not your pal I'm your wife ) lol .. funny thing is I use to get told off at school for calling people dude ( brought up watching Simpsons ) but like I said took on board what you guys have said both dialect and plant talk and will keep it plain and simple from now on ... and thanks to you lot I'm pretty sure it's potassium. So gonna give them some nutrients and see how they react .. fingers crossed they will recover without to much harm ... thanks again everyone .. peace out
If it were a light issue it would be predominantly on upper leaves. Its everywhere, so nutrient burn i think.
Bill.

Back
Top Bottom