Light left on!

FlyingW

420 Member
Got up this morning
0202200844_HDR~2.jpg
and realized that I left a small white led work light on all night. I just started week 6 of flower, what should I do to get the most out of this Purple Bio Diesel plant? Farming while high is part of my problem! Thanks for any suggestions.

You are going to wait for some real sound advice, I trust.
My 2 cents worth is....Apologize to her, tell her you love her truly madly deeply.
She'll understand you are well worth living with and that's her greatest aid to any unintended error.

small white led work light/Farming while high......There's far worse than you in the White House.

My 2 cents worth is....Apologize to her, tell her you love her truly madly deeply.
She'll understand you are well worth living with and that's her greatest aid to any unintended error.

small white led work light/Farming while high......There's far worse than you in the White House.
Nice I will do that, thanks. And I agree.

Got up this morning
0202200844_HDR~2.jpg
and realized that I left a small white led work light on all night. I just started week 6 of flower, what should I do to get the most out of this Purple Bio Diesel plant? Farming while high is part of my problem! Thanks for any suggestions.
Well that day I really felt ambitious bumped my girls up to 800 ppm in the 6th week. I also forgot the lights on and the next morning I could have kicked my own ass. Three days later all I see is little green balls so that 24 hours of light really stressed them out. I guess I will ride it out see what I can surplus. It also lets me know this can happen in any week of flower, so put everything on a timer. Heart breaking. I feel your pain.

Well that day I really felt ambitious bumped my girls up to 800 ppm in the 6th week. I also forgot the lights on and the next morning I could have kicked my own ass. Three days later all I see is little green balls so that 24 hours of light really stressed them out. I guess I will ride it out see what I can surplus. It also lets me know this can happen in any week of flower, so put everything on a timer. Heart breaking. I feel your pain.
Thanks for the help and support. So as soon as the third day I could see a problem?

Trim all those little balls off and wait and see. Don't let it happen again. Plus you should never need a work light in a grow room. If it is dark. Leave them alone. Do your work with them on their schedule not yours.

Even with out leaving the work light on. The fact that you used it when things were supposed to be dark could have caused all your problems. Dark means dark for the whole 12 hrs.

Trim all those little balls off and wait and see. Don't let it happen again. Plus you should never need a work light in a grow room. If it is dark. Leave them alone. Do your work with them on their schedule not yours.

Even with out leaving the work light on. The fact that you used it when things were supposed to be dark could have caused all your problems. Dark means dark for the whole 12 hrs.
I never said I worked on them when it was supposed to be dark, all my grow lights are on a timer and I never enter the room when the lights are off. The work light was just for maintenance and photos, I just slipped and didn't turn it off one time. I understand what happend just wanted to no what I should look for after the event.

I never said I worked on them when it was supposed to be dark, all my grow lights are on a timer and I never enter the room when the lights are off. The work light was just for maintenance and photos, I just slipped and didn't turn it off one time. I understand what happend just wanted to no what I should look for after the event.
I really appreciate the info and you are correct this was a novice move and I assume the responsibility.

I really appreciate the info and you are correct this was a novice move and I assume the responsibility.
I fully understand I got in a rush and it happened to me. Not trying to push fault. It happens. What I am saying is all of those months and this happens. I will definitely put timers on everything.

I fully understand I got in a rush and it happened to me. Not trying to push fault. It happens. What I am saying is all of those months and this happens. I will definitely put timers on everything.
Here are my ladies or should I say hermies. Not bad for a 8 bulb T5 432 watts 3000k

Attachments

• IMG-0225.JPG
    IMG-0225.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG-0227.JPG
    IMG-0227.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG-0228.JPG
    IMG-0228.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG-0229.JPG
    IMG-0229.JPG
    979.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG-0230.JPG
    IMG-0230.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 48
Got up this morning
0202200844_HDR~2.jpg
Dude no offense but all of us are high while farming our plants.LOL That's no excuse do not blame cannabis cause you screwed up a bit we all do walk it off.

Omg is this true?

I have just realised IN HORROR that I left my light on, the ceiling light. The grow light went out at 1800, but for some stupid reason I left the ceiling light on.

I think I am Week 2 in flower.

I am internally having kittens!

Do you think they will be okay?

Dude no offense but all of us are high while farming our plants.LOL That's no excuse do not blame cannabis cause you screwed up a bit we all do walk it off.
OMG I have no one to blame but me. Stupid thing I always go downstairs at 1830 and double check the timer is off, and last night I though “yeah nah, they’ll be fine...” Huge mistake. Will one night do damage? Is there something I should do?

I am so mad at me,

I'm an out door grower and don't deal with lights except for starts. I would think one time will not hurt. So long as it is not day after day you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom