Lights Out Smell?

Plants release ethylene gas after the lights go off during the flowering period which increases the odor they can smell like wet cut grass almost immediately.
Man, ethylene is something I need to read up on. I understand that's what the colloidal silver prevents from being released when fiddling around with femming and hermming?

Edit: I love this place. You're all f'ing outstanding lovely nerds <3 <3 <3

I already knew i was a nerd. I played Magic. ;) hahaha. When Beanie used the term "necromancer" for someone replying to a "dead thread", after I pissed my pants from laughing I realized this is where we come to let our "nerd" hang out.

Great group!

I already knew i was a nerd. I played Magic. ;) hahaha. When Beanie used the term "necromancer" for someone replying to a "dead thread", after I pissed my pants from laughing I realized this is where we come to let our "nerd" hang out.

Great group!
Oh my god I did too! I even have a Llanowar Elf tattooed proudly over my heart. Man, since I've started down the pot path, I've met more true scholars than all the time I've spent in various schools and professional settings. People are actually researching and experimenting. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom