Living soils

Looks awesome, keep me posted. I interested in watching. Are you doing a journal? I've seen several videos of that recipe. I'm still about a month away but I do have some Biochar I want to activate before mixing it up. At this point I'm going to be limited to 10gallon fab pots. Wish I had room for a 20gallon.

Im on the fence I’d love to do a journal but with 4 kids, a busy job, home renovations and a pandemic not sure I have any time to do it properly

Im on the fence I’d love to do a journal but with 4 kids, a busy job, home renovations and a pandemic not sure I have any time to do it properly
I’m on your page totally. I’m a contractor with three kids, and three dogs!! Busy busy and I’m totally internet stupid honestly. I stick to reading and videos, that’s my extent of the internet...

Looks awesome, keep me posted. I interested in watching. Are you doing a journal? I've seen several videos of that recipe. I'm still about a month away but I do have some Biochar I want to activate before mixing it up. At this point I'm going to be limited to 10gallon fab pots. Wish I had room for a 20gallon.

Just popping back to let you know I cracked and started a journal of my No Till garden!

I just started my first journal here with 2 plants in some fresh Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, added some more perlite and using Natures Living Autoflower soil in the bottom. I’ve been recycling my soil as well with a similar mix and FFOF as a base. I’m concerned that with all the amendments could be getting too hot for my babies, definitely some nute burn on most recent crop. I used some of the living soil recently and doubled the size of the plant, there are photos in my journal. I would definitely follow your grow as well. I just turned 58 and am ex Navy so seems we may have something in common matie! One thing I’ve confirmed today is to stop ph’ing water for organic grow since ph up/down can kill microbes.

Back
Top Bottom