Looking for specific tent dimensions, cant find

dragontoker

I'm looking for a new tent, the one I have is 2wx4lx5h. I would like to find and purchase a tent no taller then 6ft,,,,,,wider then 2ft, length can be up to 6ft but no shorter then 4ft.

So like 3x4x5, 3x4x6, 3x5x5, 3x5x6, 4x4x5, 4x4x6...............I think you get the idea............

Nope dont feel like making anything myself being I have a million other projects going on right now.

I would really appreciate the help if someone runs across something they think might work.

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a new tent, the one I have is 2wx4lx5h. I would like to find and purchase a tent no taller then 6ft,,,,,,wider then 2ft, length can be up to 6ft but no shorter then 4ft.

So like 3x4x5, 3x4x6, 3x5x5, 3x5x6, 4x4x5, 4x4x6...............I think you get the idea............

Nope dont feel like making anything myself being I have a million other projects going on right now.

I would really appreciate the help if someone runs across something they think might work.

Thanks in advance.

The one I am using is the hydrohut silver 2x4, but the actual dimensions of it are 28"x 55"x78" . That seems to be about the size your looking for, and its a pretty good tent, the only complaint I have is the zipper stitching lately has been coming undone, but a lil thread and needle and shes all good again...
I'm actually looking for a 2nd tend the same because I like it so much :)

The one I am using is the hydrohut silver 2x4, but the actual dimensions of it are 28"x 55"x78" . That seems to be about the size your looking for, and its a pretty good tent, the only complaint I have is the zipper stitching lately has been coming undone, but a lil thread and needle and shes all good again...
I'm actually looking for a 2nd tend the same because I like it so much :)

Thanks Icemud but the 78" height is to much, I cant go any taller then 72". (6ft)

It seems as though i have looked everywhere for the dimensions I need to no avail. Looks like I'll stick with what I have until I can find the time to construct something myself.

Thanks Icemud but the 78" height is to much, I cant go any taller then 72". (6ft)

It seems as though i have looked everywhere for the dimensions I need to no avail. Looks like I'll stick with what I have until I can find the time to construct something myself.

finding the right sized tent can be a pain. Just put in a new one and it has about 1/4 inch clearance on the ceiling. I was real worried setting it up, but we were able to pull it over the frame and get it all zipped up.

Back
Top Bottom