Looking for Testers on our New COB LED Grow Light

:thumb:I would like to try I just today got a couple super roots air pots and have normal pots I'd like to test your lights with the 2 different pots

good luck wit that 1st post wit no rep and you want a free led lol id be lucky to get one and i got a documented current grow to many more qualified people here than you and i i think were late in the game

Here attach our COB picture for you ,it based on high power on each led cob chip,much less led chip on whole led
cloudy-3.jpg

Did anyone get to try this?
How diod it end up?
If not, im about to build a led setup, but if theres a unit going spare, id easily take one and document a grow.

good morning Amy, i still don't have a cents but now i'm sure i'll order through you and your company.
i'm so interested about the CoB unit, do you plan to make a larger CoB system if this one is effective along future tests-grows?
also i need to know if the lumens and the Par are larger or smaller than for the other system at equal power and distances.

i'm sure you already know that i would love to test any of these toys, even if i'm a 100% inexperienced led-light grower.
my groom should be done around mid-june.

anyway, thanx to be there with us to inform and explain all we need to know honestly, like you do since you're there.

have a green shinny day Amy.

Back
Top Bottom