Looking for Testers on our New COB LED Grow Light

I am sorry just be back from a new year holiday

Thank you all who keeping eyes on our new light,having got many message asking to be our testers,really moved so many people are willing to grow up with GreenSun.

I am announcing the tester here,Bassman59 and jimmy6000 will be our first 2 testers,we will send each of them 2lights,two different kind of light.
One is the cloudy series with matrix chips on a board +reflectors.the other is a modular design light with optics,Jimmy and Larry will start a growing journal of the lights.

Let's keep on following them!

Here are two pics,one is cloudy4 the other is ZNET4,both are very nice lights
Z4-3.jpg
cloudy-3.jpg

Wow,I can't believe I was chosen.There are a lot of great grower's here.I would like to thank Amy from GreenSun for the opportunity.I will do the best I can do at demonstrating how well the light's work.I will run a separate journal only showcasing the GreenSun.Congrat's Bassman.Let's show everyone how we do it at 420.I will post update here of when light's are to arrive.Untill then I am going to start preping the area and start working on details for the new journal.I am so excited.Thank's again Amy.

Hey KJ.Here are some spec's on Znet4 I will be running.
Specification:
Name
Znet4 155w led grow light
Voltage
85~265vAC
Current
520mA
Size
330L x 330W x 70H mm
Optics
90degree
Fan
1pcs big fans
LED Ratio
660:630:460:3000K:430:730=6:battingeyelashes:4:winkyface:blushsmile:1
Accessory
Hanging kits
Weight
5kg/pc
Features
l  348 PAR @ 18" 268PAR@25" 148PAR@3ft
l Coverage: 3ft*3ft@18" 4ft*4ft@3ft height
l Daisy chain function
l  Wide-screen design, big face for LED to emit more effective light
l  Silicone pad for heat conductor and insulator between LEDs and heatsink
l  Produce less heat, 10 ºC-12 ºCC temperature rise
l  Quality fans on back run against heat
l  Two easy on/off switches, detachable power cord

i visited the site and it looks very nice. the lights seem well constructed
just not a lot of information to go with. are these not open to market yet?

congratulations to jimmy and bassman cannot wait to see your work

I'm your huckleberry if you still want a good tester.

i could do a veg with it, maybe a fower. or if you wanna send two lights id do both. I keep the strain count between 4-8 and do 2-10 of each strain.

any chance I can test a light? I am currently growing under cfls and I think I can do much better under an led. I can provide as many pictures as necessary.

I run 12/12 from seed and I used to yield 30 grams per plant @ 12/12 from seed under my 150 watt hid unit. I'm eager (as I'm sure are many people that follow my journals) to see what the yield would be like under a high quality led @ 12/12 from seed.

an led would be perfect for my area as I don't vent my room, but it's in my cool basement and has a fan inside the grow area to circulate the air.

it would be an awesome opportunity to test one of your lights.

Snow White & More

IMG_20131231_184015004.jpg

Dear all,I am back.Busy moving to a larger office last week.

The samples were already shipped for Jimmy6k and Larry,plz follow them for the growing journal

Amy

Dear all,I am back.Busy moving to a larger office last week.

The samples were already shipped for Jimmy6k and Larry,plz follow them for the growing journal

Amy

damn. can I get a unit at half price or something? an led would be too perfect for my grow area.

jimmy6k, larry, can you post your journals here?

Back
Top Bottom