Looking for Testers on our New COB LED Grow Light

thanks!have you ever using leds for growing

Yes I have Ma'am :thumb:

I have an 8 Watt auxilliary Led at 6000K

DSCN4888.JPG

:)

DSCN49051.JPG

Cool!Is the 6000k 8w bulb do good?

It is good for veg growth. the plants seemed to gravitate towards it, lapping up the light.

I will use it in the new year to raise seedlings under 12/12,

because the light spectrum peaking in the blue corresponds with the absorbtion spectrum of the chlorophyll b molecule

absorptionchart.jpg

nice looking light,
if you need someone who has little room and low experience
never used hid or led and can only do 2 maybe 3 plants at a time
sign me up :rollit:
i am sure i am not good for your test but i wish you good fortunes and will be watching whomever you choose
good luck all

i wasnt aking for 2 test lights amy, i was simply saying i would need 2 tho if i was chosen i wouldnt mind paying for the second panel as it would be silly tring to flower my whole room with 1 on its own or beside a 600w it wouldnt get the test that it needs unless i split my room and have a 600 1 side and the led other n see how it does in the same conditions as a 600w light, all the best tho with the testing, its getting hard to decide on who buy led from nowadays as there are so many as 420 sponsors

I might be interested in volunteering for being a tester. What led chips/wavelengths are used in the cob chips? do you use any IR, white UV-B?

Do you have any spectral output graphs?

I would be interested in testing one of your LED lights Amy and would like to showcase your LED light in a grow journal. I am an experienced grower with a vast amount of knowledge who is always interested in new technology. I try to provide a grow journal filled with technical information so that other people may easily achieve similar results regardless of experience. I update my grow journals frequently so people may follow along with my cannabis plants as they grow. I have several projects I plan to showcase in 2014 in my grow journals. What is the core footprint of your COB LED Grow Light so that I may set up a suitable grow area?

You can see the details I include in my journals with my
KingJohnC 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor grow journal

and my other current grow journal
KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

Goods news after one week effort,we have successfully got 2 testers,they will test our 2 kind light,and do a growing journal.

We will announce their name on Monday!
Thanks all for attention,and plz follow us in the future.

I am sure we will have wonderful growing story

Hi my name is bob and a friend if mine is testing your lights for you and I would also like the opportunity to give them a try. Within the next month I will have a new area setup and am looking for something new to try I was thinking I'd try led but unsure because I doubt there ability. I will be running a 10x10 it 5x10 unsure yet as of now I run 6 locations 4 semi commercial and two smalle 10-12' areas. My last small harvest yielded a cpl lbs and I'm looking to top that this round I wanted to compare my new spot to an existing one and compare results to see if something new would be good for me, my journal is not well established by is coming along I have great reputation here in a small amount of time and think I can give good representation if the product is what advertised to be. If I am of interest to your purpose I will elaborate further and discuss things with you. Thanks for your time.

did i miss something here?
it is wednesday and no announcement?
if i just missed it i do wish the people who got in good luck and cannot wait to see their work

Back
Top Bottom