LoveYourLife's First Grow. Closet w/bagseed.

IMG_02591.jpg

IMG_02672.jpg

IMG_02643.jpg

Lol the first swarm I got from a friend, the two new ones I just got last night because my buddy was having police issues. I adopted them and I'm giving him half the yield. They were already starting to flower though, and I put them under 24/7 light, I just noticed today that the flowering had started /= hopefully everything goes well, I'm only gonna veg for about a little over two weeks before I start them all on flowering. Gotta go buy flowering nutes as well... Any suggestions? I'm not buying a dozen bottles but I was thinking FF Beastie Bloomz.

Wow that blows is your friend all good?!?!

Speaking of police problems, a few nights ago at about 11:30 I hear some banging at the door... and when I say banging I mean banging.... So my natural first thought is that I'm getting raided. I get up and the door isn't kicked in so I was like sweet... I look outside it is some drunk ass pill head beating on my door. At this point my roomie is woken up by all the ruckus and he lets the dogs out cause he thought someone was trying to break in! Mind you we have 2 very large defensive dogs :rollit:. Our dogs really do not like when people knock on the door... I guess its cause we tell all of our really good friends to just walk in. Anyways we are trying to put the dogs up and they are going crazy and the guy starts fucken beating on the door again!!!! At this point I'm pissed! I go out side and I tell the guy don't ever beat on my door like that again or your gonna get the dogs let all the way out on you! Then he says Does So and so live here and I'm like no... so he walks away right....... Not ten minutes later there has to be 20 cop cars in my parking lot!!!! I guess he wen't to another house and passed out drunk and they called the cops... Fucken idiot!!!

Hope your friend got everything out ok....

Sorry for the inactivity guys, been having some life troubles. I decided to move my plants that I had to outside while I decide what I'm gonna do with my closer situation. I have 3 left but the ones that were gonna die got the tops cut off and rooted, they were in too bad of shape to survive. I need a camera but when I get one I'll post pictures. I got reunited with the love of my life and I'm the happiest guy in the world again but I will make time for my other girl as well :) Peace.

Okay I haven't posted in a long time and karma kicked me in the ass for it :( The MK clone that I got turned out to be a male. I'm almost positive. I've never seen a plant bud from start to finish but one of the sativas that my buddy gave me were male and I cut it down, the MK is starting to look the same, what a damn shame. I think I may collect pollen from it though and breed it, no use letting it go to waste. I tried cloning for the first time and every single one was a success, although they are male since I was under the impression that they were female when I took them... I have 12 seedlings from a sack of mids, and 3 super dank that I got from the Medical MJ delivery guy, they smell like grapefruit.

Also the two tops of the other master kush plants that I rooted because the plants were too tall and stretched. I've been really busy with life and my daughter who was born on 4-20 by the way. I'm going to try to make more time for this again, it's very informative.

Back
Top Bottom