Saucy's Closet "Bagseed special" grow

Saucy, Munchin, You guys join together or something !? You just seem to know each other .. Hope those plants take off and do you good !! Only 3-4 months away..:peace:

nah we dont lol, we just started around the same time.
and yeah :) i cant wait!

although one of our little babies grew tooo fast and snapped, me and nedula are going to put it into soil to see if it works out.. :(

@ ol Hippy nah we didnt join together but that aint 1 hell of a bad idea ,, co-op grow journals haha sounds fun fun

@ munchin damn thats sad , my friend 4oz also snaped his plant but then he put it in a cloning kind of machine and was able to replant it..

@ myself and journal viewers , Ive been severly depressed due to the lack of sockets to use for cfl i have about 4 right now and i know as well as everyone else thats deff not going to cut it ,, My uncle whos the person funding this grow is slacking but we should be getting some y light splitters tomorrow also hopefuly some kind of larger pot like 2-3 gallons

Also tomorrow i will clean the front part of the closet out which will add about 3-3 1/2 feet longer in length for a grow space which will alow proper acsess , lighting , cooling and just room for full veg/flowering babies ,

well back to the blunts :] happy smoking everyone

hahaha,i wish i had some weed to smoke man lol
and yeah, we are still trying to rcover it, but it looks a no go :/
we still are trying.
and howw much do u intend on spending, btw?

@ munchin , sad for that baby and , idk man right now im talking it over wit my uncle and we rele need to update on lighting i just got an idea lets say the area in the closet ill be useing when i move stuff is 4x3 so my idea is to get 2 vanity lights each having 4 or 5 sockets each put each one i one side of the way and then put the y splitters in them totaling 16 lights on 4 socket and 20 lights on 5 socket. plenty light :]]]]] that would look beautiful ... lol anyway me n my gf n roommate dun even know why were up this late i just finished some blunts but ima go eat some tomato soup catch yall tomorroooows

@ munchin lol i did not even notice i posted at 4:20 thank god i lied i had to smoke another bong pack before i went to sleep while coming up with more ideas and uh i forgot to give u a good number before on the reply...

anyway the vanity lights are about $15 each two of those with 5 y splitters each at about $2.50 each, plus some more soil which is around $10 and any other stupid nessicary little things u dont catch till last moment.. so around $60-$75, not includeing nutes cuz im cheap and dunno where to get local. ive already drawn out a scale size product of what i want the closet to look like ill post a pretty basic but detailed drawing tomorrow or picture.

goodnight bro.

Sounds like a plan those cfls can do a damn nice job with a lot less heat !! :peace:

night man, and good morning lol!

and nice! next time u smoke, take aa hit for me dude! lol
and yeah thats a good budget lol, im hopeing to stay in that range too :p

night man, and good morning lol!

and nice! next time u smoke, take aa hit for me dude! lol
and yeah thats a good budget lol, im hopeing to stay in that range too :p

@ munchin smokin right now in fact :rollit: haha ill take 3 its for u , wheres those 25 posts attt... son

@ hippy n the rest of the viewers heres the way i want the back 4x3 are to look in the closet , basicly Each wall is 4 feet and each light bar is 24 inches and halding 4 lights with 4 y splitters making a total of 16 lights in a 4x3 area , this drawing is scaled down to 3inch walls and the light bar is 1 1/2 inches.Thise would me with about 20480 lumens in a about a 4x3 area ,, 12 squar feet which would devide into 1700 lumens per squar foot, ive read 2000 is as low as u want to go indoors but i know for sure theres plenty of lights for each plant to grow , veg , and bud good.

cheap.png

I was very stoned and i have a very unsteady hand so this is pretty ugly looking but it gives u the idea

hello ever one dollapawa4zo here i am also a new member as you can tell but as saucy said he was having a problem with the dirt always seeming like if it was dry well i am having the same problem too and i feel like i drowning them sometimes but then my soil seems so dry. i will be uploading some picture for every one to look at not including saucy ;] but i am following saucy s grow also so maby we can all watch each other and help each other out i started a lilttle before saucy but i had a few bad drunken times with them and screwd some of em up lol . thanks for reading looking forward to hearing from any one who has answers pce. sauce

im at them!
now its your turn man!
and ima be a lil greedy and ask u to take one for nebula ;)

and thats a nice set up, i think we may try and mimic that hahaha! :p

@ dolla what up son what u doin today call me , n yea nobody answerd the dirt question

@ munchin ite well i just smoke some more but theres more comin i wont forget!! and hell yea its a rele good idea u should use it and we can see what kind of results we can come out wit

yeah ill have to give it a shot. can you link me to some light fixtures that can be set up to point at the side?

yeah ill have to give it a shot. can you link me to some light fixtures that can be set up to point at the side?

:roorrip::yummy: time :]

what store is close to you home depot , lowes , walmart ,these should be at all of the stores i listed if not more , the y splitter is available at lowes to

Hampton Bay Brushed Nickel Finish 4-Light Bath Bar

lightbn.jpg

Y-Socket Splitter - FarmTek

lightsplitter.jpg

Feit Electric 23-Watt Compact Fluorescent Twist Bulb

light1y.jpg

Re: dollapawa4zo

here are a couple pictures of my grow :grinjoint: now i didn't keep track of how old they are. im having alot of trouble wit my internet right now to witch really :x sucks

sdc10768f.jpg

sdc10767.jpg

sdc10764.jpg

sdc107631.jpg

:bravo:

@ dolla stop hyjacking my journal nuttbag lol jk its str8 you should make your own tho

pictures tonight or tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom