Saucy's Closet "Bagseed special" grow

@ nebula thats great cuz when i get home from dollas house ( were havin a party) :] ill be yaking new pics when i go home n see my other friends and get some more smoke on...this vodka is nice to tho..gotta roll up right now

Also i was searching for vanity lights on ebay an i found 8 socket 48 inch 1's for $12.50 cheaper then the 4 socket at lowes so im thing about getting those on each side making a total of 32 23 watt cfls after the y splitters on each socket in a 4x3 area totaling around 5000 lumens per squar

lumen are not a very good measurement to go by, let me explain.... ok for example, if you have 1 400whps it would put out 50000k lumen or so, if you added another 400w, the lumen doesn't double, just the area of which the light can reach. watts per square foot is the way to go.

to calculate that its 32bulbs x 23watts = 736watts total, divide 736 by (Length times width) to get your watt per square foot. Which for a 4x3 space, which is 12 square feet, you are getting 61watts per square foot. Base min is 40-55w per square foot, so you will have plenty of light for veg, flowering will require 80+(so ive read)

@luxx thanks for the info , ive read the min lumens is 2000 per squar foot , but i dont understand what ur saying but i know as for me atleast ive seen alotta people not have close to 32 bulbs and that wattage wit cfls and they do just fine flowering so im hoping that will work out for me ,,, thanks for the info tho im glad more idea is an ideal amount of wattage

Ahhh... give me one sec to finish rollin this :grinjoint: right quick half rochies half buds yummy cant wait to light it tokes for munchin an nebula..:ganjamon:

Update: 2/13/10 1:34am

The first three are 4 days old, The second two are 6 days old , and the last three 13 days old with a few days of stress. I missed watering today around 12-3 pm and i waterd around 1 am this morning so it wasnt to long of a stretch.

02130001151.jpg

0213000114a1.jpg

02130001141.jpg

0213000113a1.jpg

02130001131.jpg

This one recived the most stress it was bent laying on the rim of the cup with little soil but the roots still intact and it still alive!

0213000112a1.jpg

These ones so sexy :]]]

02130001121.jpg

02130001111.jpg

:rollit: Let me know what you all think!! :thanks: Rollin up another for you guys!:rollit:
0213000111.jpg

dude! your ladies are beautiful so far :)
and thx man! we appreciate it :p

well have to toke up for u one day!:ganjamon:

keep up the work man!

Tomorrow i will be update with more pictures and also , with lighting....After i wake n bake tomorrow i will be heading the either lowes or home depot to get y splitters for all 4 of my lights to total 8 sockets for now with the cfls my buddy brought over , until the "vanity closet package" comes in well its blunt time ill see ya tomorrow morning wit that update !!!

just get a few lamp repair kits, and wire them together, or on the same strip. and hang them from the cords. (make sure you get 6 total y-adapters, 3 for each set of 4, and get 2 lamp repair kits.)

i didnt price the vanity lighting, but i know the lamp kit is cheaper, anyway, keep it up, ill be around.

@ luxx , with sightings of 8 socket vanity light bars for around 13 dollars each 4 of those totalying 32 light sockets wouldnt be to bad tho , i looked up the lamp repair kit could u give me alittle more information or some kind of a visual picture to see how it would look all setup

@ luxx , Amazon: Easy Lamp Kit Turns a Wine Bottle Into An Instant Lamp, around $13.00 dollars each or i found cheaper ones around 6 dollars , i would need way to many of those and have way to many wires hanging or to care about dealing with , with the vanity light bar its a very easy task just wire 1 wire all 8 lights work not dealing with more then 1 wire or wiring things together. the vanity light is a much neater and money saving idea .. i do get what your saying tho n i haven't thought of it i would try if i had more room or money..perhaps for cloning lights or seedling lights

1667508890242.png

yea, just a suggestion, those vanity lights only come with a 60watt rated plug, so you cant put more than 2 lights in one socket im guessing. To split the bulbs on the vanity you will need a socket extender to give you enough room to split them out.

1 light bar with 4 lights split 2 ways = 8 cfls also = good idea.

i use 2 old lamps, (with the lamp part removed) split 4 ways which is also 8 cfls

SS850248.jpg

(need to make a decent reflector still yet, ideas?)

yard sales are great to find lamps and stuff, buy a lamp for a dollar, gut it and add some splitters.

as far as wiring things together, its simple, hot, ground, neutral. just match them up and get some electrical tape on it.

ps. those bottle kits at my family dollar store are like 1.99 if i remember right.

@luxx i like your setup , each of those sockets on the light bar holds about 60w each two 26 watts one is only 52 and the whole entire light bar holds 60watt for each spott.

right, as i said in before post, you cant use more than 2 per socket, if you was to use 3 or 4 was what i mean (per socket).

as soon as i find a strong mother, i will add 4-6 more lights, that will be a total of 312 watts, i might rearrange them soon, try to have 16 in there. prolly not.. but at least 4 more red spectrum lights to mix it up a bit.

i was thinking of getting the 6 light fixture, but that would only allow me 12 bulbs, where as the setup that i have will allow me 14, so i ruled that out.

Ahhhh :roorrip: time for an update :]

Update: 2/14/10 10:27 pm , Order goes as it did before youngest to oldest...5,7, and 14 days young.

One of the bigger plants was tipped leaning on the cup i fixed it up watered everything looked good , then i went to home depot got some light splitters so that's 9 Cfls as of now mtc....As for the babies there look fantabulous i know they could be bigger it makes me a little sad but its all good , Other then that they look healthy to me unless anyone sees anything that makes you feel otherwise. I might be transplanting the largest 4 into bigger pots dunno exact size yet friend will be dropping them off.
0214002016.jpg

0214002017.jpg

0214002017a.jpg

0214002018a.jpg

0214002018.jpg

0214002019a.jpg

0214002019.jpg

0214002021.jpg

0214002020.jpg

0214002021.jpg

LET ME KNOW WHAT YA THINK!!!!:cheer::thanks:

Transplanted the best three , couldn't take many pics phone was dieing, all the root balls look very nice n healthy transplantation went good clean they are now in there new homes back in the closet.

Ive noticed something also the plant farthest to the left seems to be a tad over watered , you can prolly see it in the post before this one.Other then that they look good ill update in 2 days after the transplant to see where it has brought us and hopefully and most likely a good place

The pots, donated to me by a friend ...

0215000015.jpg

The pots wit soil n holes for planting.

0215000028.jpg

The babies in there new home!!!:bravo:
0215000051.jpg

Any words anyone !!! ???:thanks::smokin:

@ luxx - The bigger two were nicely rooted throughout the cup , sides and just touching the bottom i was able to just cutt the cup around it take the cup off like an egg and had no problem handling the dirt wit the plant in it everything was one big ball and plant :] , wish i could took some pictures for ya..

@ munchin thank you , and ill make sure to do the same when i get someeees soon how big was that joint?

the joint was only ciggarette thick, but we grount 2 dimes up pretty good, and put them into a ciggaret filler machine, and pciked it in there pretty good, then we ripped of the filter, and got pretty ripped ;)

Back
Top Bottom