Saucy's Closet "Bagseed special" grow

Saucy

First of all , as i said in the introductory thread i am new here and ive just converted from another site , looks more active here so it would be a better place for advice and to post a journal for people to see well here we go....This is also a cheap medical grow for the elderly in my family with cretin disabilities.

-Seeds: the seeds are Bagseeds from Really respectable crystally squishy upper midz ( seems like there from a grower who really takes care of his crop and harvest because any kind of seed can make some kind of good quality smoke.
-Life stage:Currently all in seedling/veg stage
-Life stage:day 2 , day 1 , day 10s ( no light for a day or water due to a murder by my cat )
-Soil:The soil is miracle-grow potting mix
-pots:12oz Styrofoam cups for now untill transplant
-Lights:for now i have 3 20w cfls and 1 23wcfl
-AIR:i have 1 5 inch fan
-The temperature: seems too be from 75-85 i will be getting thermometer soon
-Pests: nope indoor
-Watering:About every morning because of the heat n lack of humidity leaving the soil really dried out.
-Ferts:None as of now
0202001905.jpg

0204000112.jpg

I planted 6 germinated seeds on jan 30th , they popped feb 1st and and on the 7th after i watered the babies and went on my way with the day my uncle went to check on them and the cat had gotten to them de-rooting three and taking bites out of the others in a shock when i seen them i turned the lights off the air n stopped watering, heres what they looked like that morning,

0206002134.jpg

0206002135.jpg

0206002136.jpg

0206002136a.jpg

0206002137a.jpg

Then a on the 9th i went into the closet around 1 pm an noticed the two three with bites out of them still alive n pumping one was bent down leaning on the cup i repotted it and watered all of them and switched on the lights and air.....!:rollit: . Later that day my friend brought me 3 germinated seeds and 2 seedlings he had from seeds i had given him they were all planted n watered and brought into the closet as soon as they were in my possestion.

The 5 he gave me look great the 3 germinated seeds sprouted and the seeldings look even healthier,( my friend did a thing he had just told me he experimented with which made the plant pop up from the dirt faster , he took off the shell caseing after it germinated and started to push it off itself , then we put it in the dirt, next morning it was popped up already.

The other 3 seedlings are about 10 days old now , minus one day of cold and no light , they are looking good and are still growing.

I will be updating the pictures of the new crop tonight or tomorrow night , Advice n criticism is allowed thanksss.

Update on feb,11, pictures taken around 2:00 Am

First three are the 1 day old , the next two are 2 days old , next three 10 days, these went through a day or two of stress due to cat , no light , water or air.

:cheer:
0211000209.jpg

0211000209a.jpg

0211000210.jpg

0211000210a.jpg

0211000211.jpg

0211000213.jpg

0211000211a.jpg

0211000212.jpg

heyy looks like you are in the same boat as me and my gf,
heres out link
Nebula's First Grow!

we should follow each others grow, and learn from eachother's mistakes
and profit from what we do right :)

good luck, ill be watching your gorw, and i only pray that we shall enjoy our harvests around the same time!:ganjamon:

heyy looks like you are in the same boat as me and my gf,
heres out link
Nebula's First Grow!

we should follow each others grow, and learn from eachother's mistakes
and profit from what we do right :)

good luck, ill be watching your gorw, and i only pray that we shall enjoy our harvests around the same time!:ganjamon:

ey munchin , thats great me and my girlfreind r also growing together!!:peace:

i will deff follow your grow if you follow mine haha , i would love to share grows wit ya sounds rele fun:cheer:

and i hope we do harvest at the same time ey maybe then we can all toke up all together !!!!:cheer::cheer:

lol i dont use skype:[[[ my cam is at my gfs house anyway if i get it maybe stickam where u from tho bro

id rather not post where im from online
ya know.
never know when the fucking LEO's will try to ruin your freedom.

ya got email/IM

Saucy, You should either paint the walls flat white or staple up some mylar to get more light to your plants !! What type of lighting are you using ? Any ventalation yet ? Good luck were all here waiting to help get you through to your first harvest !! :peace:

@ munchin - Yea , aim pm me an ill send it to you , or just pm me instead of on aim cuz its private if you dont have aim but id rather use aim.,

@ hippy - Yes , the white paint or mylar will come asap money is low atm , but also in the closet actually the fake wood panels reflect alot of light not as much as could be done wit paint or mylar, and i am useing Cfls , i got 3 20ws and 1 23w , somewhere around 5200 lumens if not alittle more im not sure of the squar footage of the closet but i do have the dimensions in inches , if someone could help convert cuz im lazy.

And i have a fan on the ground under the ladder that blows the air to the door , where the air flows into the room outside of the closet.

im under 25 posts so i cant PM, but i got AIM
PM that to me, and ill IM u in a bit, i gotta go out now, but ill get on my ipod wen i have internet connection

i know you came up with some ideas on the trace chamber bong piece but im gonna be taking some of that credit right now rightfully cause i made this all posible trade mark of black bra shizz was crack bra those ones i gave you turned out to be pretty good looking babies

stay toast

i know you came up with some ideas on the trace chamber bong piece but im gonna be taking some of that credit right now rightfully cause i made this all posible trade mark of black bra shizz was crack bra those ones i gave you turned out to be pretty good looking babies

stay toast

Id like to introduce my friend who is also growing due to medical reasons, dollapawa4oz since he cant do it himself n decides to post retarded things on my log :] lol dea,

We both came up wit the ideas to make it , i came up wit the idea to put it on the website n to record the video , you just mostly constructed it .. since ur a constructing things typea person.

And yes the babies are doing well ty dolla , u need to get your own journal going btw,,

Feb 11th - 3 pm

same order first 3 the 1 1/2 day olds, the next 3 are 2 1/2 days an the last 3 are 10 1/2 days , wit some stress :[

0211001446a.jpg

0211001447.jpg

0211001448.jpg

0211001445.jpg

0211001446.jpg

0211001444a.jpg

0211001443.jpg

0211001444.jpg

Any Advice , Criticism posssssst it !!! :thanks:

Looks good Saucy 3 more months and you'll be smokin that !! :peace:

i know what you mean :(
our little babies are starvin for light :(

we are trying to go to the hardware store asap.
goodnews tho, my gf is working on transplanting them to dixie cups right now :D
they are rele growin!

Back
Top Bottom