Low pH

I never did Coco B4 but you guys who do don't ph test the coir as well??
U can keep check of coco checking runoff u increase feed or ph or lower depending on whats coming out. I hand feed once a day in veg twice in flower I don't check run off because it would be to much with 4 strains and hand feeding. My friend grows rdwc he feeds 7 times a day in flower hes ph and ec is pretty much stable he changes hes 200ltr res once a week he also grows the same strain

U can keep check of coco checking runoff u increase feed or ph or lower depending on whats coming out. I hand feed once a day in veg twice in flower I don't check run off because it would be to much with 4 strains and hand feeding. My friend grows rdwc he feeds 7 times a day in flower hes ph and ec is pretty much stable he changes hes 200ltr res once a week he also grows the same strain
Cool thanks for the info!

ph stick is mostly useless with coco. the meters are best as you ph your feed, that is what is important. runoff ph is not great info in coco as it changes with feeds and should drift normally like all hydro apps. coco is hydro.

it's your inputs you want to control.

a great lab level ph meter is the apera 60 series. equivalent to the blue lab without the price.

ph stick is mostly useless with coco. the meters are best as you ph your feed, that is what is important. runoff ph is not great info in coco as it changes with feeds and should drift normally like all hydro apps. coco is hydro.

it's your inputs you want to control.

a great lab level ph meter is the apera 60 series. equivalent to the blue lab without the price.
Hi my friend only changes hes res once a week im not making that up I posted hes plants once on here he fried them as he forgot to turn on the rdwc he gets at least 10oz a plant the more u feed coco the more stable it will be. I only feed twice and my plants are always alright I do agree with u about messing with runoff when hand feeding but because of how much my friend feeds hes ph and ec stays stable hes plants would be crap other wise hes ph would raise a lot over the week if he fed like i did I don't no what he adds to the res. I will also look at the ph stick u mentioned the ph stick I have now is a good one vitalink is a descent brand in the uk heres the pic of my friends plants its not the best but u can see the rdwc
1700974124941.png

Hi my friend only changes hes res once a week im not making that up I posted hes plants once on here he fried them as he forgot to turn on the rdwc he gets at least 10oz a plant the more u feed coco the more stable it will be. I only feed twice and my plants are always alright I do agree with u about messing with runoff when hand feeding but because of how much my friend feeds hes ph and ec stays stable hes plants would be crap other wise hes ph would raise a lot over the week if he fed like i did I don't no what he adds to the res. I will also look at the ph stick u mentioned the ph stick I have now is a good one vitalink is a descent brand in the uk heres the pic of my friends plants its not the best but u can see the rdwc

what your friend does is irrelevant. it's what you are doing that matters. are you hand feeding or running off a res ? and how often are you feeding ? coco likes to be fed at least once a day. it can increase to multiple times per day in flower.

if you are on a drain table or res you need to monitor ph in the res at least daily. coco is sensitive to ph.

I said in this post that I hand feed once a day in veg twice in flower. early on I let coco dry a bit my friends res definitely stays stable hes ec might drop a little he can only go to the property once a week ive seen buds bigger than a cabbage

I said in this post that I hand feed once a day in veg twice in flower.

that's the minimum for coco.

early on I let coco dry a bit my friends res definitely stays stable hes ec might drop a little he can only go to the property once a week ive seen buds bigger than a cabbage

if he's running flood table, drain to waste, or another automated feed system it'll work so long as he runs the cycle often enough. flood table would work best. it'll still need to stay within range or he could get issues.

that's the minimum for coco.

if he's running flood table, drain to waste, or another automated feed system it'll work so long as he runs the cycle often enough. flood table would work best. it'll still need to stay within range or he could get issues.
He uses rdwc it has a brain that can be set for multiple feeds ive heard it feed it sounds like a toilet flushing the feed raises to the top of pots then a cut off valve stops it then it goes back down. He uses 30%clay pebble 70%coco it can be brought that way he also uses a 200ltr res he feeds 7 times a day

Back
Top Bottom