Lower leaves always do this to me

I have been feeding the Ucann by Gaia green every 2 weeks. It is a 3 gallon fabric pot and I top Dress with 7 TBS and some worm castings. Water with Tap water that bubbles in a bucket for a couple days then I PH to 6.5 although I’ve been Battling with meters so I’ve been sticking to 6.7 because I know it’s legit. Is that too high?
Growing in soil anywhere between 6 and 8 mine soil ph is 7

I love seeing plants when they're praying like that ! Maybe you can try a little bigger pot. There's a correlation between root expansion and phosphorus uptake.

So it’s been almost 2 weeks since I top dressed... they seem to have been doing good but the last couple days leaves are doing this
Does it look like burn as you all thought or a deficiency? I have watered twice since the top dress
228644AD-FC63-4CD5-9F24-2BAE9273D32D.png

FD1FB51A-99FF-45BC-82D9-4FA93ED2E003.png

So it’s been almost 2 weeks since I top dressed... they seem to have been doing good but the last couple days leaves are doing this
Does it look like burn as you all thought or a deficiency? I have watered twice since the top dress
228644AD-FC63-4CD5-9F24-2BAE9273D32D.png

FD1FB51A-99FF-45BC-82D9-4FA93ED2E003.png
First pic a deficiencie second nutrient burn.

I was also wondering about K Def because this is a problem I always get in flower and it’s been a couple weeks since I top Dressed.
UCann has changed their directions to top dressing 2 TBS every week.... I have wanted to try smaller weekly top dressings instead of larger bi weekly or longer, seems safer and I can observe better possibly?
Is 65 too cold at night? I have read being too cold can affect Nutrient intake?
All 4 plants doing this with lots of purple as well

613B97A4-A281-49DE-AC5A-2100F4B95ADD.png

I am running 5 gallon next run for sure!!
Do you mix everything up and let it cook before you use it? Plants look really green. High levels of calcium benefits nitrogen but is antagonistic to just about everything else. Don't give up! Nothing wrong with gia green. Go for 7 gal. Pot.

I mix my own and only buy the 20kg bag of 2 8 4 at the local feed store. I just read about the U Cann and never knew about it . Seems like a nice mix. If it was me I would just give it a good potting up when I put it in flower then top dress with the 284.

I just looked at the stuff at Indoor Growing Canada ........$79.95 a bag ...........I think i just shit myself!

Haha yeah I don’t like that sites prices much it’s a rip off but I got a good deal, think I paid $45 for the big bag...
That being said I am planning on switching to the regular Gaia green line after, it’s annoying they change a couple nPK numbers and market it as cannabis when their original line worked perfect.
Now they are changing their instructions because their new line must be causing problems, kinda loses credibility.

Do you mix everything up and let it cook before you use it? Plants look really green. High levels of calcium benefits nitrogen but is antagonistic to just about everything else. Don't give up! Nothing wrong with gia green. Go for 7 gal. Pot.
No but I plan on going forward, thank you!!!

A

No but I plan on going forward, thank you!!!
Morning PT Brad. Gia Green got goobled up buy GreenStar Plant Products Inc. I know the buddy who is a scientific advisor to them. He's a supper nice guy and REALLY educated in the field of organic agriculture and a homey! Buddy is corporate but has to make a living like everyone else. I'll bet U Cann works real well when you get it figured out. It's way to rich for my blood!

A

Morning PT Brad. Gia Green got goobled up buy GreenStar Plant Products Inc. I know the buddy who is a scientific advisor to them. He's a supper nice guy and REALLY educated in the field of organic agriculture and a homey! Buddy is corporate but has to make a living like everyone else. I'll bet U Cann works real well when you get it figured out. It's way to rich for my blood!

So plants are going downhill very fast.
I suspect I have been over feeding like some of you suggested earlier.
My guess is I have too many dry amendments in the small 3G pot which is throwing the PH off and causing deficiencies.
I am starting to think this food should have plenty of nutrients to ever cause a deficiency/...
And considering the instructions have reduced the amount to top feed maybe they know this?
I am just so frustrated, it seems like this should be an easy way but I keep having trouble
Going to just water 6.5PH plain water from here until the end
Good idea?

So plants are going downhill very fast.
I suspect I have been over feeding like some of you suggested earlier.
My guess is I have too many dry amendments in the small 3G pot which is throwing the PH off and causing deficiencies.
I am starting to think this food should have plenty of nutrients to ever cause a deficiency/...
And considering the instructions have reduced the amount to top feed maybe they know this?
I am just so frustrated, it seems like this should be an easy way but I keep having trouble
Going to just water 6.5PH plain water from here until the end
Good idea?
PT Brad im sorry to here you are still having issues. I went back and reread some of whats going on. Emilya made some recommendations for you i see. If anyone knows its her. Your suggestion of plain water till harvest sounds good. I'm not sure how long do you have before harvest.

PT Brad im sorry to here you are still having issues. I went back and reread some of whats going on. Emilya made some recommendations for you i see. If anyone knows its her. Your suggestion of plain water till harvest sounds good. I'm not sure how long do you have before harvest.
I thank everyone for all the info, it’s all such a help and I will use it going forward no doubt!!!
I am on day 28 so almost half way through flower...
Thinking if I can get some more microbes with just plain water till the end and hopefully they can at least finish....

I thank everyone for all the info, it’s all such a help and I will use it going forward no doubt!!!
I am on day 28 so almost half way through flower...
Thinking if I can get some more microbes with just plain water till the end and hopefully they can at least finish....
Post a pic and keep us updated. I'm hoping everything comes together for you.

Back
Top Bottom