Lowryder #2 1/4/09

quantuman,
Good to hear and see things are finally progressing.
I'll be down to 12/12 tomorrow night on my plants. I hope my plants start flowering soon. The light in my grow cabinet is at it's maximum height now and the plants are getting closer by the day.

day 81 from seed week 6 in 12/12 a few pic

SV400011.JPG

SV400012.JPG

It's a shame that your plants are taking so much longer than you had originally planned for, but the good thing is I'm guessing that you will have a much nicer harvest due to the longer grow.

quantuman,
Thanks for the update. It looks like your going to have a bumper-crop. That's a good looking crop.
I switched to 12/12 about a week ago. I had to cut 3 of the 4 big plants because they turned out to be males (hermaphrodite). Did you use the recommended strength on the fertilizer or did you reduce it by a percentage? I either caused my plants to go hermaphrodite because I over watered them when they were seedlings or I fed them too much.

quantuman,
Thanks for the info. I think my next crop I'm going to switch my 600 watt hps to a 400 hps. I think my ballast allows for changes in wattage. You seem to be doing just fine with the 400 watt.
Keep the journal going and be sure to let us know how this stuff smokes!

quantuman,
It looks like the GHE nutes are working. Thanks for posting the charts. I'm down to 1 female and I haven't determined the sex of the runt. I cut back on my nutes to half strength because the plant was getting too tall. That was a was not the right thing to do. It looks like it's running out of steam and many of the large leaves are turning yellow. I just went back to full strength. I should know in a couple of days if it makes a difference.
Any idea of how much weed you'll get from this grow? Is it 2 plants you have in flower?

Back
Top Bottom